The Dynamic Duo: Danny and Flack

OK, so it makes us all grin like goofballs, but is there another possible reason for why Flack stares at Danny? He doesn't do it with any of the other characters, so why Danny? Is it just because they're friends? Does he know Danny likes/needs the attention? I gotta say, I've never stared at any of my friends like that, but hey, maybe Flack is different. :lol: What do you guys think?

i'll stare at my friends that way sometimes, but it't because they have some'ing in their face. but come on, can u blame the guy for looking at danny that way.

Top41 said:
OK, so it makes us all grin like goofballs, but is there another possible reason for why Flack stares at Danny? He doesn't do it with any of the other characters, so why Danny? Is it just because they're friends? Does he know Danny likes/needs the attention? I gotta say, I've never stared at any of my friends like that, but hey, maybe Flack is different. :lol: What do you guys think?

Because in reality Eddie has a crush on Carmine. :p

His stares are so intense I'm surprised it doesn't burn holes through Danny's head. :lol: You're right, Danny is the only person he does that too. I've never stared at any of my friends like that either. I'd only stare like that at somebody I was mesmerized by or totally hot for.

We know Danny needs lots of attention but Flack stares even when Danny doesn't know he's looking. Flack even stares at him when he should be looking at something else (computer screen, piece of paper Danny's holding, evidence, etc). How has Danny not noticed this? Thing is, Danny doesn't stare at Flack like that, does he?

Here's a couple of the best staring scenes:

They're cuffing Jerry and what is Flack doing? Why staring at Danny of course.
trapped4.jpg

Here's an intense stare from both of them.
dfdm3.jpg

I've got lots of caps of Flack staring at Danny and a couple where Danny's staring at Flack.

Because in reality Eddie has a crush on Carmine.

He certainly does! It's quite obvious.

is the only person he does that too.

He is! He's so entranced by Danny he can't seem to keep his eyes off him. If Danny enters a room that he's in, his attention is immediately directed at him. That's love right there.

Great pics 1CSIMfan! :D

OMG, I'm watching Stealing Home and D/F have a scene and they are walking down stairs at the lab. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it but Flack was actually staring at Danny while they were walking down the stairs. It's a wonder he didn't trip and fall to the bottom. :lol: :lol:

lmao...then danny would help him up and be like "what happened?"
" i was staring at your ass."
hahaha :lol: flack's eyes are so glued to that man. it's so damn adorable!
Inlove.gif

:lol: I know! Flack giving Danny the stare down the whole way down the stairs!

Oh how I love to see the love these two have to each other. :D

Oh what a joy that Danny's shorter than Flack! Makes the staring look more "lovingly". Lol!

Hmm... I noticed that if both are on the same case together, Flack follows Danny wherever he goes. Even taking a blood volume crash course lecture from the CSI hahhaha. Of course it's quite evident what turns Flack's radar on hmmmm ;)

Of course it's quite evident what turns Flack's radar on hmmmm

Ahh, yes...that would be staring into the beautiful blue eyes and staring at his backside. :p It's like he has to take in every inch of Danny with his stares.

And jorja if you're in here, I know you will notice the 2nd sentence. :p Of course we know the opposite is true. ;)

Back