The Did you know...? thread

useless little fact for all those 'peyton' fans..... Claire Forlani played Elijah Wood's sister in Green Street
her american accent is kinda.... ok lol

I heard / read that Gary Sinise was CHOSEN for the role of Mac Taylor. The producers/writers/Les Moonves etc wanted Gary and asked him and he said yes as a favour.

Also several years ago when they were deciding which city to put the new CSI in I read an article on Jerry O'Connel from Crossing Jordan, he said he was asked to join the cast of the new show on a 5 year contract. He was tempted but then the producers of Crossing Jordan told him he would be in the opening credits, gave him more money, and a better contract so he decided to stay with C.J.

Hence the producers then went on to pick Eddie as the cop, since I'm assuming that would have been the role Jerry would have had.

^ If that's true then I'm glad Jerry wasn't available because Eddie Cahill is oh-so-perfect as Flack!

^^ Yep. :)
Hence the producers then went on to pick Eddie as the cop, since I'm assuming that would have been the role Jerry would have had.
I love Jerry on Crossing Jordan, but of course my heart belongs to the CSI Franchaise.

There is always room for more police detectives. The force must have more than one. If Crossing Jordan is ever cancelled, maybe Woody can transfer to the NYPD.

Thacker has not been on since ep 1.12, Jan 2005.
Vicaro was on once, last on 1.16, Feb 2005.
Rodney Minhas was on once, last on 1.21, May 2005.
Patrick Colton was on twice, last on ep 1.21, May 2005.
Scagnetti has not been on since ep 2.11, Dec 2005.
Maka has not been on since ep 2.15, Mar 2006.
Mile Olan was last on ep 3.08, Nov 2006.
At least Jennifer Angell is still with us.

^^So, that doesn't mean they don't still work for the NYPD (with the exception of Minhas :rolleyes:) and that was my point, not the fact that they haven't actually been seen on the show in a while.

Anyway, I'm still glad that Jerry wasn't available (nothing against him) because now we have Eddie. :p

I think Jerry O'Connell would have been fine on NY, but Flack would have been a VERY different character. Being that Flack now is so New York and I think a big part of that is Eddie way of talking and delivering a line. So if Jerry had become Flack, Flack would be as New York as he is now. But I don't think it would have been bad. But I love Eddie so I diffidently love that he on the show and that Jerry on CJ. They work well on the shows their on. Like I don’t think Danny and Flack would be Danny and Flack, if Jerry played Flack and even though we wouldn’t know it any other way that would be sad. I love the Danny/Flack relationship.

Back