The Did you know...? thread

^I never noticed that either! Were they too cheap to hire another actor to do it? :lol: Carmine's voice is kind of distinct--I'm surprised they chose him.

In the season 2 episode "Grand Murder at Central Station," Carmine Giovinazzo is the voice of the public address announcer at the beginning of the episode.

D'you know, that's the weirdest thing; I was watching that episode a couple of nights back and I thought the voice sounded like Carmine's. I put it down to it being a strong New York accent but hey! whatdoyouknow :)

^ *LOL* Yeah, they showed the episode here in Italy but it was obviously dubbed so I had to watch it again in English after I read he was the one doing the voiceover. Don't know how I missed it the first few times, he sure has a distinctive voice!

Carmine's voice in Grand Murder at Central Station? Seriously???? No... seriously???? That's so cool! I must have seen that episode 5 times already, and I didn't notice!

Carmine never told me that while we were celebrating my birthday together yesterday... hmmmmm.... :lol: :lol:

*Runs off to pop in Season Two DVDs*

*pauses*

Wait... I DON'T HAVE THEM YET!!! *cries*

You'd think searching TWO different humongous shopping malls in one day would let me be able to find the set, but no....

yea i mistakenly picked up the second part of season 2 instead of the first and now they're all out of part1! sob

I watched Grand Murder at Central Station today on my iPod (well listened more than watched since I was at work :rolleyes:) and I can't believe I never paid any attention to the announcer. So, I got to hear him today.

Top41 said:
^I never noticed that either! Were they too cheap to hire another actor to do it? :lol: Carmine's voice is kind of distinct--I'm surprised they chose him.

Haha, I guess they were! Or he wanted to do it for some reason.

It's weird, cause it does sound like him but it also doesn't. Like the accent is stronger or he has cotton balls in his mouth or something. :lol:

1CSIMfan, can you watch episodes on your Ipod, or do you just have the sound..?

^^ Ooh, was it Tri- Boruough (Danny investigated the death of the painter...) or maybe Stuck on You (where Stella is at an art gallery)?? Just guesses... ha ha

^^It was Tri-Borough when he investigated the death of the painter with Maka..He's staring at one of "his" paintings at the beginning of the eppy.

HAHA. Kinda funny. Does he say anything about the paintings? I cant remember. That'd be funny if he's like, "What is this crap?" :lol:

Maka told him that there hadn't been anything stolen, and he sort of gestured toward the painting and said "I can see why" or something similar. :p

Right right. That's good. :lol: I happen to like his paintings... Some are interesting... Some are just plain pretty. :D

^^ Oh my God!! I never realized that. It looked really good. I remember it. :lol: It must be funny to say that about your own painting?

Back