~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Pusher, although it's very nice, your banner is too large for the Board's requirements. Banners can be no larger than 220 x 75 pixels. Please make the necessary adjustment asap. Thanks. :)

I have also asked zippy to reduce theirs too, but they've not been back to the Forum yet (I don't think!)

... but the eyse takes the prize...

did you think that can hold up his gaze.... blue, blue, blue....a will drown...:>>>>

Pusher, you may want to read this thread. It contains some useful info about the Forum's regulations, and also some helpful tips. :)

Ok got my sig fixed. :p Hope this one's ok. I didn't know the banner size restriction on this thread and the one in FAQ is different. It's true it's too big that's why I asked coz it didn't look right hehe... :D

Just watched 'Killer Date' and boy was that interview between Delko and Stetler intense?! :eek: And HC's so forgiving and protective of his team(when Delko and Valera made mistakes)...and I'm beginning to dislike Ryan more and more uggh!!! :mad:

Thanks for changing the banner size zippy! It's fine and very nice indeed. :)

Yep we got 'Killer Date' yesterday too...although I had seen it before...it was on when I visited my bro in Canada!!

H was great looking after Valera, and Delko....but I loved him at the end....all sad, confused and he looked a little lost ;)

*proceeds to hug it all better for H* :)

Thought I'd add pictoral evidence to our debate...

The beautiful eyes!!! - my fav

What about a head tilt??
Killerdate4.jpg

But confused, sad, hurt, bizarre expression H...
Love this shot...great shirt!

'Killer date' inspired me today

Caps from this great site as usual!

No pics today? That will never do! Here's one from 'Killer Date'.

CSIM320_066.jpg

Love those sideburns! :D

EDIT...forget that. Footyliz has just edited her post and added some! Great pics. ;)

Hey Lucy we crossed over...looks like Killer date all round...great pic....the brits have obviously returned from work ;)

Hehe - well, shhhh, I'm still at work, but sneaking a little glimpse at the Forum! ;)

Better get back to the real world *sigh*......

[[Love those sideburns!]]

you're not the only one.. :D :D :D you gotta love them.. :D

My gosh you guts have been busy! :lol:

I loved 'Dead Woman Walking'. H's connection to Belle was so profoundly touching.
Very true Lucy, it was a wonderful episode, I loved Belle she made me giggle with the fake dogs tape! :lol: however it was such a sad episode, especially at the end when she thanks H.

Aww I also saw 'Killer Date' last night, it had a great end scene with H looking quite puzzled!

Aww I also saw 'Killer Date' last night, it had a great end scene with H looking quite puzzled!

yeah a puzzld looking H is not one we get very often, but it is very cute ;)

Had to get back here to you guys....wandered into a general forum earlier and got battered by the H bashers :(

What I really wanted to say to them was I wander how they would like mistakes they made ten years ago to be held over them for people who don't even know them to hate them for, 10 years later!!!.... :mad: but I refrained and will be staying on DC loving teritory for a while... :)

Sorry for the rant guys but I know you understand
*tries to calm the DC protective streak from rising too high* ;)

No pics today? That will never do! Here's one from 'Killer Date'.

CSIM320_066.jpg

Love those sideburns! :D

EDIT...forget that. Footyliz has just edited her post and added some! Great pics. ;)
Oh yes! Those sideburns.. *wipes drool off of her computer screen* :lol:

Had to get back here to you guys....wandered into a general forum earlier and got battered by the H bashers
I think I know what thread you mean and I can understand how you feel, it's always good therpy to come back to this thread! :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back