~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

oh man don't encourage my mind .. its already wandering to you know where ;) hehehe ...

Little time off from glasses. Yes... this is H related. LOL!

My mom is so funny when watching CSIM. Last eppy "Lost Son"

mom "...and now he puts sunglasses on.... Yay!"
me: *laugh*

Boat hits to bridge
Mom: "no way that would happen in Finland. How weak are Americans' bridges? That would probably break if someone kicked it"
me: "well... I know that was bit sad... well, they cannot be good at everything"

Tim getting shot (i wasn't in front of tv at that moment)
Mom: "OMG!"
Me: "what?"
Mom: "They killed the darker guy...CSI guy"
Me: "Timmy? oh yes, he got shot"

End scene and credits

Mom: Woohoo! what would that redhead be if he didn't do that sunglasses thingy in every episode
Me: Exactly
then she is jamming with theme while end credits are on :lol: and says "well... I hope he got better roles"
me: As a corpse? :p

Ah well... It's still funny that rest of my family referrs to DC as "that redhead" And I think "well... guy has name too"

LMAO... I really wanna meet your mom!! haha, coz i got one (the same) at home... :D Moms are funny...

:lol: yeah, i remember when My mum sat down with me, I was watching Blood Brothers ( for the fouth time :D ) and she popped in and sat down, now she's seen most of season one, and some of season two - so she knew who everyone was - then the resturant scene came on - when Horatio told Yelina that he use to think......

Mum: awwwwww, poor Hooooratio!
Me: yeah.... lucky Yelina
Mum: but he likes her?
Me: Yep ( trying hard to watch now)
Mum: when did that start?
Me: when she married his brother - or before ( turning up the volume)
Mum: Who's Raymound
Me: (tense) His brother

she went on, and on asking questions about everyone until it finished.... I must have turned the volume up 10 times :lol:

mums eh?

Buut she does stand up for Horatio when my wee sister says he's " an horrible ugly old man"

what a poor poor child - unable to see the greater things in life :D

she went on, and on asking questions about everyone until it finished.... I must have turned the volume up 10 times
I know how that feels. :lol:

Don`t you just love mums and what they come out with, my mum loves H (and his sungalsses :lol:) She doesn`t know anything about the storey, she just likes to watch him, I think she loves his compassion with the victims. ;)

Yeah, I was at uni without TV when mum started watching CSI, and she was like Liz you must watch CSI, the red headed boss Horatio is my favourite!!! I thought I'd better check it out....she was more than right!!

I really love my mum!!!

I think so far the best comment my mom was that hummer remark

scene:
*H arrives to crime scene with Hummer*
Mom: What the heck he is driving? A tank?

:lol: :lol:
GOD I was choking on my soda :lol: :lol:

me: mom, it's Hummer
mom: what friggin' Hummer?
me: *explains about the car*

In a tank wearing his sunnies....hmmm, I'm imagining him in camouflage too. With a big gun! Or should that be grin? You decide....

scene:
*H arrives to crime scene with Hummer*
Mom: What the heck he is driving? A tank?

OMG! :lol: ive decided that ur mum is da best!!!! :lol:

and hmm Horatio diriving a tank. that d be really nice to the eye, eh? ;)

^ My mom can have really good comments sometimes :lol:
Especially when she has missed first mins of the episode :lol:

In a tank wearing his sunnies....hmmm, I'm imagining him in camouflage too. With a big gun!

OOOH Darn!! I have some lovely piccies of DC in camouflage WITH a BIG gun from when he played Dino in Proof of Life! I just have no way of posting the piccies....
<SOB!>

Here's one that I posted a little while ago, but I'm sure we won't mind seeing it again!

Playing soldiers

Teej, are your pictures saved on your computer? If you are able to upload them to a picture hosting site like Photobucket, you can stiil post a picture as a link until you reach 100 posts. If you need any help, just ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back