~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

:lol: Ducky! H the Great is my favourite! Thanks for them pics! I was just reading an interview but I forgotten to copy and paste.
Did you know that when asked about him being labelled a hottie, he was bemused and said: "I'm 49 years old with red hair. Think about it!" And then when asked what could have made Horatio a hit with viewers, he went: "I enjoy being Horatio. Though I do admit that his near-saint character might have struck a chord among the viewers.."
:lol: It DOES strike a chord in us!! More like broke it into two! :lol:

"I'm 49 years old with red hair. Think about it!"
Ohhh yes, I remember that!!! It made me love him even more, he is soooo adorable. :D

First... Lucy. Have I told how much I like your banner? No... I haven't. But... I love it! ... I know I'm kinda slow since you've had it for quite long :lol: But me likes da colours :D
Thank you Ducky. Olly made it for me. Even if I say so myself, I absolutely love it too and I know what you mean about the colours. :)

About your pics - they are wonderful! I love them all, but the 4th one...wow! Thanks for posting them. :D

yeah they are great, I think there should be an art gallerly where Horatio could be put on show :D

^^^^ I would pay serious money to go to that gallery Leanne :lol:

Yeah love the pics, especially the looking over the sunglasses, love that is among my faves!!!

I would pay good money for that gallery too, but until such time I can always look in my pictures, they seem to have a common theme these days!!!!!!

I understand what you mean Footliz I think we all have our own gallery on our PC`s :lol: I have built up quite a collection. :D

Just delved into one of those folders and found this! :D

tn_ha3.jpg

The hair, the little head wound, the open shirt....*sigh* :devil:

Yay, that ones a nice pic, nothing like an open shirt. :devil: I do like him in a white shirt, I think white really suits him. :D

Me too Tink. Personally, I like white and blue shirts on him best of all. The black stripey ones are nice too! :)

Oh... I love it when he looks over his sunnies.... take me... take me know..... anywhere - police station, your office, bedroom .... don't care as long as he stays too.

I understand what you mean Footliz I think we all have our own gallery on our PC`s I have built up quite a collection.

LOL i have 2 folders on the computer and about 5 pages on photobucket :lol: .. and of course i snag whatever i can .. :p shameless isn't it ? ;)

Oh... I love it when he looks over his sunnies.... take me... take me know..... anywhere - police station, your office, bedroom .... don't care as long as he stays too.
yes yes yes .. we only wish !!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back