~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Me too - it's far too distracting! :D

he should have a permit to disribute large amounts or small amounts of any media that will affect the fans :lol:

Wonderful pic`s Speedmonkey thanks for posting them, Lucy that last pic you posted I kinda got lost in his gaze for a while. :lol:

Aww I loved Dead Woman Walking. Horatio was so sweet to her.

He's always sweet when he is being compassionate and helping others .. "sigh"

me and my mom were watching some miami eppy's today and we watched extreme. And when he was talkin to the lady that eric ws helping out and he smiled. my mom goes. "Whoa....was that a smile from Horatio Caine? I don't think i've seen anything other then the puppy dog look." and I was like "Yeah but I LOVE the puppy dog look." yeah anywho that was pointless but here's piccies from game over.

horatiogameover2.jpg

horatiogameover.jpg

That was a good eppy .. saw it for the first time last night .. and his "puppy dog look" just melts my heart !!

That wasn't extreme that was Game over.

whoops you are so right .. thats another one i still have to see though .. but weather or not Cookie was 'innocent' or not .. nobody had the right to sell the video without her permission .. and H was right to help her out there .. and he felt it was the right thing to do anyways .. :)

I swear the look on his face I was just abuot erady to go threw the t.v. and hug him.

i know so did i .. there are so many many times i wish to do that your not alone there ..

Oh yeah I know that she didn't deserve to get that to happen to her. but yeah anyways i'm going to be honest. H annoys me a little. But everytime i see the puppy dog look I'm like damn it h man why did you have to do that....not that look please not that look. and then i give in. lol.

Lucy..Now u know what the rules are..Where's the WARNING SIGN!!?? :lol:!! Thanks for that pic of him staring..I couldn't stare I'm afraid..I kept giggling..It's way out of my league to stare at HIM really..Too much close to a fantasy coming true..*sniffs* Anyway..I love it when he does this..

toh7fp.jpg

How evil-kenevil can that get..grrrrr

Oh yes, the 'Do you really think I'm buying this?' look! :D

:lol: I didn't know what to expect for the fourth one :devil: but I'm glad it's a nice smile :lol:

Oh yes, the 'Do you really think I'm buying this?' look! :D
:lol: I love that look, peering over the sunglasses *drools*

All these pic`s im being sooooo spoilt. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back