~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

You're right, Luce! None of us mind seeing our Davy like that :devil:!

Yeah, I loved this film, he had great hair and got to smile a lot, I had some wonderful pictures which got lost when my computer died!!!!

Hello everyone! Just pop in to see how HC/DC thread is fairing..*looks around* Horatio..big gun..Moms?..Tank?? Oh-kay..seems about right... :lol: Be back when I've got my Image Shack restored and packed with Horatio! *waves*

Welcome back Casp. :D We've missed you and your pics!

Yeah, welcome back Casp *hugs*!

Aww, sorry about your computer Footyliz my computer was on it's 'death bed' recently :(

Mine died too about a year ago. :( It took forever to get everything back to normal. :rolleyes:

It took awhile to replenish all my DC pics too. They were the greatest loss of all. ;)

*waves* Hi Casp, I have to admit I have also missed your pic`s :lol: I love the DC pic Lucy - all in his camouflage gear and face paint. *sighs* :D

Thank you very much for the welcome Lucy, Sherry and Tink. Was I gone that long? I was almost certain that my absence won't be known. But of cos I'm very glad to be back. :D. I missed lottsa pictures didn't I! :lol: I guess I better catch up with the rest aye..here goes..before anything..please be warned..*sit down, swallow anything in yer mouth and hang onto something. :)*

David...
..is most definitely hot...
..we share his sadness and..
Happiness..
..he knows we love him..
Ohh..he knows alright..

Great pics. I really love the one of David and Gary. Makes me look forward to Monday's crossover episode even more than I was already! :D

Thanks Casp! I've always loved the one with him looking out at the beach and the ocean. The expression has a lot of emotions in it. Makes me wonder what our Davy is thinking about.

Yay thanks Casp! I really love the one with Gary. :D

Hey, we did miss you, but if you come back everytime with more pictures like those, we would encourage you to disappear (obviously only briefly) every so often!!!!!!

As for the computer dying it was not so bad cause I got a flashy new laptop with loads better features for much better picture viewing, and we all know how much better DC is in glorious technicolour!!!!

*giggles* maybe he should sit down - he looks rather pale :lol: but he still looks gorgeous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back