~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Oh Ducky i am so looking forward to the new screencaps .. that eppy was so so good!!!! :D

OMGOSH i have over 100 posts now :eek:.. that means i can find myself an avatar yeahhhh!!! :cool:

Hey everyone! I was looking through the Season 4 caps at Eve42's site Evidence of Things Unseen and found this pic from the episode 'Three-Way' that I thought was just a really great pic of DC.

I posted it as a link even though I don't see anything spoilerish about it, but better safe than sorry, right? ;)

btw...I apologize if it or a similar one has been posted.

Oh thumpy thanks so very much for posting that .. i had a look see and i found a beautiful smiling pic of DC from season 3 on there ..Just couldnt resist posting this !! enjoy!!

Cori :)

Thanks Thumpy and Cori for those lovely pics! :D

:D Glad y'all liked it. I must say I thought of this thread when I saw that pic.

btw...Miami Style has caps of "Under Suspicion". If you haven't seen the episode and don't minds spoliers, there's lots of DC pics in there. ;)

WOW great pic`s ThumpyG42 & Cori, thanks you for posting them. It`s always nice to have new pictures to drool over. :D And thanks for the info ThumpyG42, I often go to Miami Style and I`ll be sure to check them out. :)

*thinks* Must have been a slip of the tongue too on that image but everyone on a Harley? *thinks* That would be hilarious!! :lol:Ohohohoh! ^^ *laughing in glee* I really love the colour in that pic Thumpy! Cori, Are you trying to make me have asthma!? :lol: Charming smile!
Picture Spree!!!- Rap Sheet
Oh! For all red hair lovers!
I need that bullet please :lol:
Dang these shoulder pads!
Told ya to give me the bullet
I couldn't help it! :lol:
I'm a little crazy today! :D. *technically.....Everyday!*

*picks herself up from the floor*
;) ;)
Thanks so much for the pics :D :D

thanks for the pics thumpy, cori and Casp... and btw, Casp.. that last pic.. is it from Hard time?

When I saw 'For all the red head lovers' I was like *good morning sleepyhead* :lol:

Hey, has anyone seen the article in 'The Daily Telegraph' from Australia? (it's on Carol's website). It's all about the Miami team, but it talks about Horatio's 'Sunglasses of Justice'!!! It's a really good article. I can't believe it talks about 'The Sunglasses', that's so cool! Oh, and there's some nice piccies aswell....
Check it out.

I can't believe that this thread is already on 11 pages, I've been away for a few days and bam! You sure have done some posting guys, I'm sure will be on our third topic shortly!

:D Glad y'all liked it. I must say I thought of this thread when I saw that pic.

btw...Miami Style has caps of "Under Suspicion". If you haven't seen the episode and don't minds spoliers, there's lots of DC pics in there. ;)

DAMNIT! NO ONE GOES TO SEE ANY PICS THERE! I*LL POST SOME! GRRR.. Dontcha Thumpsy try to take my pleasure away from me :p

you know i realize now that EVERY episode before the credit is on,there will be horatio in that scene saying something..
man,he's the collest dude and without him i dun think there will be a csi miami

thanks for the pics thumpy, cori and Casp... and btw, Casp.. that last pic.. is it from Hard time?

When I saw 'For all the red head lovers' I was like *good morning sleepyhead* :lol:
:lol: I hear ya ImS! I had quite a shock when I saw the pic too! :p Hard Time eh.. *thinks* Hmm..Nope..I do believe it is from Rap Sheet. He was interrogating a suspect with Frank..hehe..want a confirmation.. :devil:.. Check THIS out! Muahaha! I love Picture Spree!
Hollar at ya!
I'll be back bout an hour later. Cop Killer is on tonight and I'm more than eager! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back