~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

well.. the usually show half the season and then break and then the rest of the season...

you'll get used to it.. and besides, there's nothing I can do about it so...

Cas, do you have any caps from "broken",, H got the black/black thing going on... ??

Yer Welcome everyone..And ImS, I hope you're not kissing the computer screen right now.. :lol:!
Us in Asia are currently stuck in Season 3[on Cable i might add]..we're done with Shootout..So..i'm anxious bout Cop Killer.. :). But on the normal channel, we're stuck in Season two..just done watching Hurricane Anthony..which...WAS A BLAST!! :lol: Love that episode! Love SEASON 2!
Anyway, returning to ImS question, yes I do have some caps of Broken..but the black/black thing... :confused:..hmm..*digs through caps* Most of the scenes from this eppy was very dark. Probably because it involves a child murder-rapist..But i managed to get some bright ones..And H in dark clothes.. :)

776.jpg

779.jpg

H dosen't like dealing with sick people like that guy. You can instantly tell he's not happy. Even he felt sick...But he's there to protect the kids.. :) I hope that helps ImS.. :)

:lol: I said I could.. and no I wasn't kissing the screen.. (very close though.. :D )

awww.. H in all black.. oh man I seriously(sp?) love that man.. awww thank you Casp... there are no words to describe the way I feel about H in all black... :lol:

No words..Mhhmm..I'd say Hot! HOTHOTHOT! hehe..Little nutso in the head so bear with me.. :lol: But Yer very welcome ImS :). I love him in any kind of clothes. For some reason, him *half-naked or naked totally* strikes me as odd.. I'm weird! :lol:

Great pic Casper, I do love him all in black I think he looks so good. Did someone mention *naked totally* :eek: *thud* :lol:

*eyes widen and covers mouth* Opps. It was a slip of the tongue! Really! :lol: It does strike me as odd though! Honestly! Of course, the image of him, wearing black leather jacket, messy hair in the wind, pulling a puppy dog face, with faded jeans on and black boots..sitting on his "Harley"..waiting for you to come have a ride...*sighs*..I better shut up now.. :lol:

That's a stunning image Casp! :devil: *faints*

Wow! An image, I'm sure, we'd all vie for :lol:. Poor Davy wouldn't know what to do with all of us! ;)

CAsp.. thank for putting that image in my head... :lol: *breath, .. slow breaths*...

does H do mouth-to.mouth? coz I could seriously need it right now... I can't evern spell correctly...

(it took mi like 5 minutes to write this post.. it usually only takes like halv a minute... :p :lol:

Casp.. keep talking.. don't stop.. lol

And for tomorrow... Ducky wucky promises some caps from latest eppy. I won't spoil anything... :p You just have to wait now :p

Thanks Ducky. Roll on tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back