~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

ph man.. CASp.. you crack me up.. I love them so much.. you have no idea... :p THANK YOU CASP...

if I saw him reading the paper, I'd take the table next to him.. :p :D

and the hair thing.. oh man GORGEOUS :lol:

I think I have the idea ImS. :D. And You're very welcome. I think I would just about do the same. I can never have the guts to grab the seat in front of him! Watch it..he dosen't like to be touched that often! :lol: But when he's gentle.....he's really, really gentle.. Muahahaha! :lol:. Aww..c'mon..believe me..he's harmless.. :lol: Watch out for that feisty hair though.

Oh, I love that 'windswept' look - with his hair gently swaying in the breeze. Gorgeous......

I'm loving the hair! Gorgeous pics Casp - you are really spoiling us today. You sure know how to brighten up a Monday - thanks! :D

So do I! *smiling with glee* Weird huh? Some people love neatly, groomed hair but we love messy hair, all dishevelled. :lol:.

okey CAsp, you might have an idea.. :p

oh man Love the "You didnot just touch me"- look.. it's gorgeous... and I love the hair too.. it's so cute.. :D :D :D

like lucy said.. you REALLY spoil us today.. but keep them coming.. I don't mind... haha :lol:

I can`t wait to see all those pic`s, my PC at work has been playing up for a few days, so I can`t view all the great pic`s, but I`ll be looking at them tonight. :D

Tink.. I tell you to sit down before you watch them.. trut me.. if you don't you'll be on the floor.. :p

Hehe, thanks for the warning ImissSpeed, I will make sure I have a cushion ready. ;)

Great screencaps Casper :D Here are a few more to keep you all drooling. I love it when H smiles I think he has a gorgeous smile, this one is more Mr cool :D

oh i love that part where he tells the hotel manager they lost their "5 Star Status" :lol:... and oh yeah his hair looks awsome there .. :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back