~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

This thread needs a picture to kick off the new week! :D

David as Michael Hayes:

MH1.jpg

Sorry - I must remember that next time! ;)

Great pic Lucy , it is a very good way to start of the week - btw I love your banner, it`s great. :D

Here is another picture to get us all drooling -
Sexy smile

we all know he has a sexy smile... but stilll a warning.. lucky for both of you I was allreddy sitting down.. :lol: :p

^^^ Oh darn, I really must remember the warnings! Sorry ImissSpeed! ;)

like I said it's ok.. this time.. :p ...

argh.. I need to se it again....

awwww.. *breath*

Great pic Lucy , it is a very good way to start of the week - btw I love your banner, it`s great. :D
Thank you! I meant to comment on your new avatar too - very nice! :D

That picture you posted is also lovely - he has such expressive eyes. The window to the soul and all that. That is certainly the case with David's portrayal of Horatio.

On television in the UK this weekend, they've been mentioning the 200th anniverary of Nelson's death alot, and all I keep hearing is the name Horatio! Forget British history, my mind is elsewhere! :D

Great pic of Davy, Tink & Luce! All I can say is that I'm glad I was sitting in a chair with a back when I saw them ;)

You guys sure know how to pick the pics that make hearts flutter :p

Oh Ladies thanks so much for those beautiful pics of David !!! :) I never saw him in Michael Hayes Lucy but OMG he sure looks good in that piccy .. :D I agree please post warnings .. if i werent in the chair I'd be on the floor .. "sigh" he just takes my breath away !!! .. I am totally lost .. Horatio and Me and Lucy I love both your banners .. just beautiful H&Y tributes :D !!!

I saw Lost Son for the first time tonight on A&E .. that eppy was just so heartbreaking :( .. even though i knew what was coming .. I don't think I've ever seen Horatio so sad :( ... David really did an awsome job in showing genuine grief in those scenes !!! Just reaffirms what an awsome job he does in his portrayal of Horatio Caine .. and why not .. its this role that drew him to me in the first place :cool:!

It's great to be back Lucy, Thanks! :)Awww...yeah. He was definitely the saddest man on earth in that episode. Speaking of Lost Son, did any of you know that the boys wear colour co-ordinated clothes. :lol:. I just realised this and they were standing so close to each other. *sniffs* I notice he didn't wear any jacket either for most parts of the episode. Cos he knows what's coming!. I wish he'd stopped him from getting into that shop! That face. You can tell he's sad. Oohh.... :( :( *sobs*

Picture overload!
You are killing me, guys ;)
Breathe, I gotta breathe!!!
:D :D

ohh Casp, those are some great pics there.. and that FACE. you can tell he's SAD

oh my god.. those pics brought a tear to my eyes...*sigh*

That last picture did it for me. I've got this urge to run up and give him the biggest, tightest hug he's ever had. Do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back