~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

WOW Lucy these pictures are fab! I really love the one in white he looks very hansome. :D Here is a gift from me -

0055.jpg

The return of the green shirt. Very nice Tink - I love 'Blood Brothers'. :D

aw..i havent been to this thread for a while! horatio is defienetly the hotness...ya very much the hotness...the hair is flawless...love it

Lucy is on a Picture Spree!! Stay clear! Stay clear! :lol:! I LoOove that white shirt..never fails to make me stop breathing... :p! Can't post pics now cos I gotta go out later! Dang it! :lol: I'll be back soon enough tho!

well i have to just share some news here .. I have (with the encouragement of others .. ) ordered one of the movies DC is in .. "Proof Of Life" where he Plays the character Dino i believe ? .. so i should be watching this by early November :) .. i am sooo excited .. the only thing that would make it better is to get David's reply from the letter i wrote to him ! :D

Lucy is on a Picture Spree!! Stay clear! Stay clear! ! I LoOove that white shirt..never fails to make me stop breathing... ! Can't post pics now cos I gotta go out later! Dang it! I'll be back soon enough tho!

Oh please hurry back and post More .. i love all of them .. dont ever stop . i never tire of seeing Horatio Piccys :)

well i have to just share some news here .. I have (with the encouragement of others .. ) ordered one of the movies DC is in .. "Proof Of Life" where he Plays the character Dino i believe ? .. so i should be watching this by early November .. i am sooo excited .. the only thing that would make it better is to get David's reply from the letter i wrote to him !
WOW that sounds great, you must let us know when you hear from David. :D And I would love to know what you think of `Proof Of Life' once you have seen it, as I haven`t seen it either. :) btw - When did you write of to him?

I loved David's character Dino in 'Proof Of Life'. I think that's my favourite film role he's had (although there are many others I like too!). Dino is funny, tough, caring and sweet. Here are a couple of screencaps : :D

Combat gear
With Russell
(taken from the DC Galleries site).

*giggles* I do like that leather jacket, he looks really good in it. :D *runs off to order her "Proof of life" DVD*

WOW they are great - I really like the last one, and the first one... oooh and the middle one ;)

When did you write to him?

I wrote to David about 5 weeks ago now .. i just have to be patient .. he has a new baby at home now so he may not have too much time to be answering fanmail .. but i can understand that !!! .... and i promise to write up my own 'critique' of proof of life when i see it .. but i m sure I'll love it .. plus I'm a fan of Russel Crowes too .. so it should be great :cool: .

WOW they are great - I really like the last one, and the first one... oooh and the middle one

me three!!! :) .. just love the DC/HC piccys keep em coming they make my day/night ( and everything in between ;) )!!!

I feel sure you will get a reply. I know of some fans who have received one in a few weeks and some have waited a few months. It's not easy being patient - I remember the feeling very well! ;)

Anyway, we were referring to H and Frank awhile back, and I love this picture of them! :D

tn_themen.jpg

Great pic Lucy! I love it when Frank & H are together in a scene. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back