~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

And thanks for the compliment, CSIsMANIAC!!! Do you know what the mokka and the milka stands for???
Hey..no problem. I have a unique name too..more like weird really. It's Casper. And yeah..something to do with Casper the friendly ghost. Call me Cas or anything you wish. Muahah. OOooH..a trivial question. I take it that the "mokka" stands for Mocha coffee or something like that and the "milka" is milk? So it's Milk Coffee? Am I right? Am I Right!? Hahaha! Making me thirsty! Aww Lucy, those are great. It's so adorable..and I'm not refering to the little girl. Hahaha! I'm Nuts..

As promised from earlier, here are a couple of pics from 'Kiss Of Death'.

Sad face
Awww!

I will have to put a health warning on a couple I've got saved for tomorrow! :devil:

Ohh, I love that movie.
One of my all time favorite David Caruso movies ever!!!
The plot is so fantastic and the actors, especially David, do a wonderful job. Nicolas Cage can play the bad and crazy guy very convincingly!!! :D
I watched it for the first time when it had just been released and started being shown in German cinemas. I was so thrilled I had to get the videotape when it was released and I have to admit I have seen the movie at least 10 more times after that. I could watch it again and again. There are only a few movies of which I can say something like that. :lol:

Okay..I've got nothing else better to do *Of cos there's nothing better then this!! and plus I'm bored and HC's face is heaven to look at :D* SO here are some pics to liven the thread*and your day/night* up. :)

Episode "Addiction" Season 3.
Tilts..
..and squints
plus a puppy dog face
Sure made my night here. :D

*claps* yay Casper! Those are great pics, I love the puppy dog face. :D

*bows* You're welcome Tink. I'm glad there wasn't any tumbleweed passing by tonight. :). Name me a person who dosen't love it..Muahaha..None! It's irresistable! :D OMG! I really love the lighting in this pic. Please Be Warned!!
Horatio Illuminates

Lovely lighting don't you think! He's eyes.....*sighs*

great pics everyone...

about the name "mokkamilka", if it means "mocha and milk" well we use it to mean 2 people totally different from eachother, like "black and white"... sth to do with that mokkamilka??? :D

I'm glad there wasn't any tumbleweed passing by tonight
Noooooo we can never let any tumbleweed pass. :lol: There is such an army of us H fans, I can`t see that happening much now. :lol:

*shakes head in vigour agreement* Never ever let a tumbleweed pass by our thread.*vows* I love your avvy Tink. I'm a Mac Taylor Fan too. :D
Technically, we are bigger than any army! Because we put our heart and soul into making this thread a heaven for HC/DC Mates. And I feel like I have a second family. :)

Love the pics Casper... you just made my weekend.. :p :D
it's only friday afternoon.., Me so Love the Puppydog face... I wanna hug him... awww.. H

No problem ImS. Not that I mind posting them anyway! :D :devil: I guess there's already a long line when it comes to hugging..Ducky and Luce are already upfront having triple and multiple hugging moments with DC..muahaha.. :lol:

:(

HEY DUCKY, LUCE come on.. let him go.. the queue is... lets say you had enough now....!!!! COME ON

Im sure Lucy will let you join her up front. ;)

:lol:! Yeah ImS. Muahah. They won't hog the line. :) H has lottsa time for his fans. :D

good...! :lol_:

I really hope my letter comes thru.. *hoping*

*Let's go of H so others can have a hug!*

Lovely pictures as ever Casp. Thanks for posting. Did someone say tumbleweeds? :eek: They are not allowed to pass through here! :D

Anyway, I have a couple of pics for y'all, but make sure you are surrounded by cushions for a soft landing. As it's nearly the weekend, here goes......enjoy!

Even if you are Samuel L Jackson, don't mess with me!

Brace yourselves!

:devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back