The Daily Show/ Colbert Report

:3 I love Ed Helms. I miss seeing him on there, I mean, he's on, but it's like... not very often. But his segments are worth the wait. Like when he went down to investigate the Pink Taco resturant. I laughed so hard, I thought my rib broke.
And I keep missing the Colbert Report! Grrr. Stupid sibling.

But I enjoyed Last Night. The Trendspotting. Jon on a segway was awesome :D

I was sorta dissapointed with the Trendspotting. I mean I loved the others so much this one didn't live up to the others.

I love Ed too. I am not a big fan of many of the new people like Dan Bakkedahl (sp). I wish Stephen were back iterviewing idiots.

I'm warming up to Jason Jones. I nearly had a heart attack when I found out he was married to Samantha Bee (insert HOLY S-!) But his little assigments are getting better. I still love the one he did on that old guy who monitored the border between USA and Canada.
I'm sure it was him. *ponder*

Jason Jones is married to Samantha Bee..i agree.. Holy Shi'ite.. yeah i loved last nighte episode of both TDS and TCR.. and i love on TCR..when Stephen was discussing blackouts..and it blacked out..so when the lights come on he screams. 'OH mother f**ker, who took my plasma?" oh that moment..was priceless..
love
allie

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are awsome, the Daily show often makes my day.

I was rewatching on youtube a clip from last year about the coverage of the Oscars 2005. I was killing myself laughing :lol:.

BTW, I found that Jon Stewart was a great host for the 2006 Academy Awards. Good job, but maybe I'm a bit biased..I love this guy !

I like Jon Stewart so much too,the guy rocks!!!
And youtube make my day 'cause they've got a mine of clips of the Daily Show.
Is only me who has prob to differentiate Stephen Colbert and Ed Helms?
They look as twins for me...
I'd also liked when there was this guy,Demetri Martin,he was funny too.

I'd also found Jon Stewart great at the Oscars',I loved that clip from the beginning so Billy Cristal alike.

*reminese* Ahhh... I remember back in the day when Stephen was on TDS with Steve Carell and they had that adorable little segement which basically consisted of Steve Carell going "YEEEEESSSSSSSS". Oh the memories.

:3 I tape TDS every night (LOSER ALERT) but it's because I have dial-up and I can't ever watch the episodes I miss on YouTube so I always have to make sure if I'm gone, it's taping. *curses Dial-Up*

And I don't have a problem figuring out who Stephen is and who Ed Helms is. Stephen has more of a square jaw and wears different glasses. And usually a really bright tie, I've noticed. *staring at the yellow one*
Ed's got more of a long face and noticably rounder glasses. Plus, he usually tilts his head when talking about something, like the Guy in the Gay Neighbourhood.

Maybe it's just me who notices these things....

Stephen=Colbert Report
Ed= Daily Show

See easy as pie! I hardly ever confuse people. Everyone is always relly surprised that I never confuse identical twins. The only people I ever confuse are my cousins, I feel really bad but they are so tall I hardly know what they look like.

Don't worry, you aren't the only person who notices little minute details :lol:. I actually rely on the ties a lot. Our TiVo records the same episode more than once a lot. Whenever we would get back from vacation my dad would keep having to play them a few moments in to find out if we had seen it at one point it was the do do do do do do do do doo and it had just shown him:

Me: Dad we have seen this one.
Dad: How do you know?
Me: I recognize the tie.
Dad: That's absurd.

3 episodes later

Dad: Hey that actually works.
Me: *eyeroll*

:lol: The ties are the key to the episodes! But not really...

Ah, everytime I go over to a friends, I always flick over to TDS website on Comedy Central and watch the past clips. My favourite old clip is still when Jon interviewed Clive Owen and he would not stop asking "Have you ever worked with someone who was a total prick? Will you tell me? It starts with an S, doesn't it? Tell me!" And he'd randomly interject in their conversation about his movie to ask. I loved it.

And my favourite Stephen interview is when Mort Zukerman or whatever came on to plead his case. Because that "Get your Fax Straight!" was classic. I couldn't believe that guy went on there and that Stephen pulled out those 2 charts to remind everyone. Classic times...

Congratulations Jon on the Emmys!!!....I just have to say that Jon and Steven stole the show last night...I swear I laughed for 5 minutes straight....."Barry Manilow!!!"

OMG- thank's for this thread- this guy is hysterical- :lol:Stephen Cobert- the funniest one all together on the boring EMMY'S-I was laughing so hard- :D :D :D I then scanned my TV Guide to see when I can catch him- he's a riot- :Dmy type of humor- and ziggy---- Kevin Spacey is my favorite actor- I've got every one of his movies-the most versatile actor on the earth- now saying that-I truly believe that Billy Petersen comes close- he can do anything as well- but probably dance, like Kevin did in "Beyond The Sea" but back to the Colbert- I can't wait to see him agin- in his own element- :lol:

Just an FYI for true fans of Stephen Colbert.

Ben & Jerrys has released a new ice cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream - Vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl.

Calihan said:
Just an FYI for true fans of Stephen Colbert.

Ben & Jerrys has released a new ice cream Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream - Vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl.

SOUNDS DELICIOUS :p I will look for it and buy it next time I see it!! he's a riot.. there's no way, you can watch him, and not laugh :lol:

Back