The Daily Show/ Colbert Report

Ah yes, the districts. I actually get a kick on how Stephen's the one who runs around and shows off to the crowd when he has a guest. It amuses me.

Now... *sits by computer waiting for the new newsletter*

The districts. One of the funniest Colbert moments was on the third district fun fact: if you connect all three points it makes a triangle!"

Hmm. On the Daily Show this week:

Gordon Chong (Tonight)
M. Night Shyamalan
Paul Giamantti
....and there's someone else. I'll say later when I get my newsletter. Ooh, but I can't wait for M. Night Shyamalan to be on there! :3 *Squee*

M. Night Shymalan is on this weeks PotterCast, yaaaayyy! <- random fact.

where do you subscribe to the newsletter? I can't find it on the site, I am probably just blind.

If you go to Comedy Central and hit "The Daily Show", on the front page, where it has everything, below should be "Jon Preforms in NYC". And Below that, there's 2 little columns. One Says "Tickets" the other says "Newsletter".

And if you can't find that, just look at the column on the side and the 2nd Last one should say "Newsletter". Just click that.

It's basically the same on the Colbert Report site as well...

Found it, thanks Palm. My supid firewall won't let me see the pretty pictures on the side of it though.

Last nights Daily Show brought back so many memories. Memories of supid people. I loved it, I really want to see some of those interviews again, like the tatoo guy ("Would you say you are the Rosa Parks of colored people?") :lol:.

Lets all pray that Jon is there to welcome the Daily Show's 25th aneversary, and it's 50th and it's 100th and its 1000th and... JON MUST LIVE ON FOREVER! :D :D :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: I agree. I loved that! 10 F#@king Years! And the clip of poor Steve when he was having ice cream with that guy dressed as a Klingon made me laugh really, really hard. He looked so scared.
And Stephen talking to that guy about Smoking.

Guy: If we allow smoking, why should people be able to masturbate in public?
Stephen: I ask myself that question every day.

Made me laugh. Ahhh. But *insert giddy dance* M. Night Shyamalan's on tonight! *hits pole*

ok.... ISRAFGHYIANONANAQ ????? WTF DUDES....that was the funniest thing in the world..i laughed my butt off for like the rest of the show..
And Stephens Repor....T on Bears..was the coolest thing in the world..props to both of them

love
allie

I loved it when Jon hid behind his desk after that little clip of "Lady in the Water". It made me gleeful!
And... crumbs. I missed the Colbert Report (Stupid power). Hopefully I can catch it @ 3:30 today.... See what he had to say about Bears.

Better than I did Palm, I missed both TDS and TCR. I think it TiVo-ed TDA but not the Report.

I can't wait till I go to the SF zoo next, I have a brilliant idea. Stephen Jr. is getting so big!

:lol: You mean that little eagle that they named after him? I'd go to the SF to see him :3

*rolls around* Ugh. 3:01. 6 hours until TDS comes on for me. I can hardly wait that long...

I love watching The Daily Show and the Colbert Report when I can! It's great how they're always makin fun of politicians like Bush. Did you guys see the Great Presidential Speeches one and they show some very important people such as JFK or others giving great speeches. Then suddenly we see Bush talking then pauses for ten seconds and he looks like a compete idiot! it was priceless!

Hm. According to my paper, 'We aren't telling you who's on the Daily Show/Colbert Report tonight'. So, time to inflict burn-torture to the paper...

But the newsletter says "James MaGuire" author, "Impresario" and "American Bee" Will be on TDS.
Joe Scarborough, MSNBC host and former GOP congressman will be on TCR.

USA USA USA 230 years and we are still kicking England's arse!

gotta love that guy. Yay we are getting a new Trendspotting sometime soon, I was worried that they had cancelled the segment. I love it "Start this sentence" was classic!

Oh and another random TDS thing. I was watching clips online with my friend (she doesn't really watch the show but sometimes) and we were watching that one with Ed Helms where the guy moved to the Castro district then complained about the gayness. When Ed started with the lightsaber and the guy was all skeptical she laughed so hard she spat out the icee she was drinking :lol:.

Back