The Daily Show/ Colbert Report

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Laetri, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

There has been talk about these two "News Anchors" around the forums here and there so now we have a place all our own.

The episode where Jon interviewed Lance Armstrong the other day was brilliant.

Mods: Sorry if there is already a topic for this but I checked twice and didn't see one.

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

I love when Jon said "I would **** you up on this stage" and right when Lance stood up, he scooted to the end of his desk. Ahh.. Good times.

Tonight is Al Gore! Whoo!

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I love me some Jon Stewart. Always have, always will. And the fact that he has Lewis Black on the show on occasion...pure bliss. Lewis owns.

Took me a while to warm up to Stephen but I adore the guy now. Did you catch his bit at that dinner where Bush was in attendance? Man, you wanna talk about a room full of "WTF?!" expressions...THE WORD: Kickass!!

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

I warmed up to Stephen when I bought The Daily Show Presents Indecision 2004. He was really classic as one of Jon's correspondents, but I'm glad he has his own show. Double the fun. And the political incorrectness.

Now if Ed would get more segements... *sniff*

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm engaged to Stephen. I haven't told him yet, but as soon as I meet him I'll let him know that we're in love. Not as in love as I am with Kevin Spacey, but you know.

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

:lol: Oh Ziggy, I love you.

Ah, I enjoyed last night's episode with Al Gore. Except everytime I see him, I always think to when he was on Futurama... Anyhoo. Him talking about the impacts made me actually want to cave in and go see it. *Trys to resist but gives up*

And the Colbert Report... I laughed so hard when he was yelling about Chris Matthews and potatoes. You tell 'em Stephen!

7. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I love Dmirti. That life coach thing was brilliant, "now start this sentence, _________"

Oh and I met Stephen Jr. Such a resemblance!

8. Palm

Palm Coroner

I've heard that all 3 of Stpehen's kids have been on the Daily Show, but I've never seen them =\. I need to buy those episodes soon >.<;

Kevin Spacey on the Daily Show tonight! *dance* and Christopher Noxon on the Colbert Report! ...'cept I have no idea who he is.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I love both shows, always makes me laugh!

10. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

IS MY KEVIN REALLY ON THE DAILY SHOW TONIGHT???!!!! Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I will probably explode from the sexiness! *rocks back and forth drooling*

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

:lol: Yep! Kevin Spacey is his guest! Probably to talk about the Superman movie.

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Ah, I missed Rob's "This Week in God." Oh man, him crying "I don't wanna do this story anymore!" was classic. And I have a real urge to watch MSNBC or whatever channel was talking about "Is Jon Stewart A Danger?" because it seems like that would be a pointlessly hilarious segment. And Huzzah for the Back in Black! Missed those.

But yeah, Kevin Spacey was fun. I knew I recognized him somewhere. I tried to block it out, but it was still there. And Jon's comment about Seven made me smile. Also, his "We're in crackwhore district." Only Jon. And when I saw Kevin, I thought of you Ziggy!

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Palm you can edit your first post within 24 hours, rather than double pst. ;)

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

Oh really? Huh, never knew they changed it...

Man, I hope there's new episodes next week. I hate having to force myself to watch the real news. Too depressing :(

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, it was changed about 4-5 months ago, it used be within 2 hours. :)