The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Yes, I have been trying for 2 days now to register an account with iTunes...you'd think it'd be pretty simple huh?

I don't know what's wrong, I keep getting errors, and customer service and I should be on a first name bases by now judging by how much we've conversed lately haha.

I did find a great website with tons of clips from all the seasons, so it is kind of my savior, even if it doesn't have them all.

iTunes started showing Miami in the fouth season. They won't have s1-3, sdaly. Those were all the Speed eps, 1-2. :mad:

Anyone know what's the song they played at the end of the episode 'Big Brother'?

That was one sad song.

Hrockz, according to Elyse's CSI site, that song is "Saddest Song I've Got", by Annie Lennox. For more info about the music heard on any of the CSI episodes, please check out the CSI Music Forum of this board.

!!!POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!
You've been warned

Ok, so the last episode that I watched, Delko got into a black car and bought like 25 or 27 grams of weed...WHY DID HE DO IT!?!? I think I missed something REALLY big. the only reason he was doing that was for Marisol and shes gone now. Please, any possible explaination would be appreciated!
I wish I had looked at the name of the episode.. :(

The reason he was buying drugs was so he could give it to Marisol and her cancer group. Marisol was dependant on Eric and she was very sick (so they say) and couldn't do much for herself. So Eric helped her by buying the drugs so she wouldn't be caught buying them.

The episode name is 'Shattered'. :) (Episode name provided by Dutchie since I was having a brain fart. :p)

cbs.com usually has the last couple of episodes they aired. i have a night class on mondays and sometimes i don't get out early enough to catch csim so innertube became my best friend.

thanks to the person who recommended the CBS website, but I have already seen the three episodes there showing, I will just have to rent all the seasons. but now I know where to go if I miss a monday night episode...thank you!

Just a reminder, ForeverTogo that you can edit your post up to 24 hours if you'd like to add more as opposed to double posting. :)

i hate innertube!!!! only americans can view it lol i was so sad to read the information wen i tried to watch some csi miamis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back