The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

That's what I thought too. I haven't taken math for like ages, but in school I was pretty good at it. after logging off, I wrote them down, and they are not real equations. AT least at my level math I'm not able to resolve them.

I have not had to take math class in quite a while, but I'm fairly certain they don't all have a real solution... of course I slept through my Alegebra II class...

does it actually make that much of a difference to the show whether the formula can be worked out or not?? Im sure if the producers had thot there was actually anyone out there with that much time on their hands that they are bored enough to try and work them out they would have made them possible but i think they are just random letters

I've had four semesters of College Calculus, one statistics class, physics, College Proofs, and College Geometry, and as far as I can tell, those mean absolutely nothing.

I believe they're just for the visual effect. ;)

Geez Athlov, Genius much? :)

I agree. I didn't take as HIGH as level of math (I stopped at PreCal) but they have no meaning. But watch them change it to mean a value next season. ;)

i think it is just for the effect to be different instead of just having the names come onscreen like everyother show. nothing more. so y are so many people trying to work them out?

Ya i dont think the writers acually expected us crazy fans to try and figure them out

i could harldy follow when you were explaining them earlier :(

I found one. In episode #510 - Come as you are. Ryan went to the recruiting office and one of the military guys gave him a threating letter that was sent to the one that died and ryan forgot to put on his gloves before touching it.

I agree with you, luvingmyhoratio, almost in every episode there's something they didn't follow the correct procedure on but usually the plot is too intense to keep up with the small bloopers

That reminds me of one that's been bothering me for a long time... I never posted it because I can't remember what episode it's from... I've been meaning to figure out which one for ages, but it seems I'll probably never get around to it... I'm thinking it might (and that's a big 'might') be from Dead Air... :confused:

Anyways, Eric and Horatio (I think?) are in some guy's office, and the guy goes to get something from the filing cabinet, and Eric makes a big deal about "Oh no, no! Don't touch it, you'll contaminate it!" and then proceeds to rest his one ungloved hand on the filing cabinet while he opens it with his other (gloved) hand. :rolleyes: Oh Eric. *shakes head*

I saw one the dead sorority girls breath in 'Felony Flight' but of course the actors that are supposed to be dead still need to breath :lol: I'm just being way to observetant.

lol ya i see that all the time too lol like in the miami vgas pilot wats it called umm cross jurisdictons wen they zoom into her ear u can see her next twitch a little lol im not sure if im thinkin of thr rite epi thou but ya somethin like that lol

I found another. It's from Driven. The scene where "H" tells Marisol to stay at his place until they catch the guys. "H" tells her to go with the officer that he'll drive her there. But wait, He forgot to give her the key to get in.

I was wondering about that too. But then I just let it go with a thought that maybe Horatio gave the key to the Police Officer.

yeah, me too. But I couldn't see him giving his key to the officer no matter how well he knew him. He doesn't even let his team over to his place. But than again you never know :D

Back