The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by quickbeam_cw, May 24, 2006.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

how about one more kiss at the end when H talks to megan about hes early years dealing with the prominent family a long time ago blah blah blah. If he was in new york.. how could he have handled that case? Lot's of errors on that matter. This is the one I can think of at the moment

2. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Good you can confirm that 'Adam' .I heard it too but i not sure.Thank good ears!!

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

In Lost Son when H goes in the water to rescue Joey, he trips and the water rised up to his shoulder,getting his sleeve wet. but two seconds later his shoulder was dry. and how on earth did he dry his shirt so fast on the way to the lab? what is there a secret dryer in the back of the hummer? :lol: LOL!!!!

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's one from the season 3 episode GAME OVER. This one is for all you Deaf, hard of hearing and those of you who are like me and just like to watch with the closed-captioning on. The scene below has a goof in the closed-captioning.
    Here's the scene with the closed-captioning goof. I'll put the closed-captioning goof in BOLD CAPITAL type and underline it.

Alexx: Hello, Maxine. Maxine?
    Valera: Oh, Dr. Woods!
    Alexx: Hi.
    Valera: Hi. Uh, sorry. No one here ever calls me by my first name. Almost forgot I had one.
    Alexx: No worries, honey. Sometimes... Hey, you smell that?
    Valera: I've been smelling it all afternoon. It's like...ew.
    Alexx: Exactly. Should only smell that way in my building.
    Ryan comes up to them. Alexx turns to him.
    Alexx: HERE, Ryan, you want to help me in the garage?
    Ryan: Sure. What's in the garage?
    Alexx: Decomp.

What Alexx said was: Hey, Ryan, you want to help me in the garage?
    Alexx didn't say "Here, Ryan, you want to help me in the garage.

5. WithoutASound

WithoutASound Victim

I've got one, and this is something that probably only bothered me (or that I noticed, but whatever), in the episode "Addiction" in season 3. I don't know how far into the episode it is, but when they are checking out the woman's bank accounts and talking about her cash withdrawals/deposits Horatio mentions that they were all under the $10,000 mark the alerts the feds (or something to the effect). However, it's actually cash transactions over $10,000 that have to be reported (so what that means is anything up to $10,000 doesn't have paperwork filed, but once you hit $10,000.01 you have paperwork filed on the transaction).

Like I said, this is probably something that only bothered me.

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Often times the closed captioning doesn't always match what's said on screen...I've noticed things like that several times.

I like to turn it on during the CSI shows as well...I like to see the big scientific words as well as hear them. ;)

7. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

I always have to closed caption on. I can't watch tv without it on. It happens on a lot of shows where what shows up is different than what is said.
    The only thing that I can think is that the tv company gets the script and types it up but things get changed during shooting....
    Thats my theory anyway.

8. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

yeah sometimes the captions can get screwed up but yeah you can really tell if they mess up if you have the captions on.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know this isn't technically a blooper, just worth pondering. did you ever realise that in Pro Per, H is dress just like Speed was when he got shot. same color blue shirt, black pants and black shoes that look a lot like Speed's. oh and in that episode you also see....ewww. Stetler in his pajamas....seriously ewww. that is something i didn't need to see! yeah i don't even wat to think about it anymore!!!!

10. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

This might not be a blooper, but are they actually allowed to wear any other colour of labcoat besides white? I'm just curious because usually anyone working with chemicals etc has to wear white so they can spot dirt/blood that may contaminate what they are doing ie. doctors. Wearing blue coats may not be the best idea as evidence may be contaminated!

Just a general wondering but if its true, then the blue labcoats in the first few seasons was a BIG blooper :D

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

they did wear blue labcoats in the first two seasons, then ocasionally in S3, then only white. here's a few pics.

H
    Speed

12. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I dunno if it was a blooper or not but in the season finale at the end when they were playing the song they showed Alexx pushing in the dead body. Like during that scene first you see her with her hair down then all of a sudden her hair is pulled back then it changes to down. I was confused for a second but then realized like they probably just threw in that scene from another episode or watever.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

See the ^^quote of my post^^??? I caught that continuity goof with Alexx's hair the night the season finale aired. In fact, I saw it while I was recording it. I didn't even have to watch it again to spot it. :p

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I was watching the episode 'One Night Stand' and I saw that the warehouse was the same one used in 'Rio'
    Here are the pics:
    'One Night Stand'
    'Rio'

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Oh wow. That's great. I love it. Good eye.