The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,
just got an urgent call from my best customer cath, she wants a new pole the S.A.R.A model, we havent had any trouble with this one, apart from it drooling every now and then, am on my way to fix it into her bedroom
habib

Dear Diary,

When I was on my way to Cath's house I saw Habib racing by with his van. I wonder what he is up to. I wonder what Lindsey needs my help for.

Girl

dear diary,
on the way to cath's i saw gil, i dont know if this pole is a suprise for him or god knows what, so i put the pedal down and sped off... he cant book me for speeding can he?
habib

dear diary,
cath just went and put lindsay to bed, i thought i would suprise her so i get undressed and am currently lying naked across her bed, waiting for my lover to return
sara

Dear Diary,

I arrived to install Cath's S.A.R.A. model and saw Sara laying naked on the bed. Who knew that's what she was hiding under her clothes? My heart is torn. Cath or Sara..? Cath..? or Sara?

Habib.

Dear Diary,

Man oh man is Cath going to be jealous when she finds Nick here with me when she gets home. 3 may be a crowd in some cases but it could also make a very interesting party :devil:

Sara

Dear Diary,
Uncle Gil just arrived and now were about to start our investigation... they've got to learn not to hide things from me anymore!
linds

dear diary,
just got the shock of my life, i walk back into my bedroom, and there is sara naked, on my bed... WITH NICK!!!
was about to crack the shits when she told me to hurry up and strip and join in... i did so. and was rudely interupted when the doorbell rang, but my anger went away when i saw habib with my S.A.R.A pole on the other side of the door
cath

dear diary,
cath left sara and me to get the doorbell, out 3some turned into a 2some and then habib walked in
nick

dear diary,
habib got an eyeful of me, sara and cath going for it in the bedroom... he tried to install the S.A.R.A model dance pole but was having trouble concentration, cath took him off into another room leaving me, sara and an uninstalled pole in the room. we had some fun together, and then habib came back looking alot more relaxed and managed to fix the pole in in record time, cath must have said something to him
nick

dear diary,
i think the S.A.R.A model pole is starting to drool, it might be because cath is doing a strip tease for me around it, while sara and nick play games in bed
habib

(btw shacky we have the same bday hehe)

Back