The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,
no one loves me now i guess, but dont worry gregy i still love you! can they actually kick me out of a diary?hmmmm
hodges

Dear diary,

I signed myself up for the shrink near our home, I think I'm a very disturbed kid, maybe I should sign up my mom and auntie Sara too

Lindsay

Dear diary,

I got a call from the shrink telling me that Lindsey, Sara, and I were all members. I dont remember signing up but I think I might have to talk to lindsey about this.

Cath

dear diary,
im hiding out with da..i mean uncle gil, because mum is looking for me... apparently she found out about the shirnk...
lindsay

Dear Diary

i cant believe that ive shrunk to the level of hiding linds from her own mom... where did they all go wrong in life? and how come im still doing all this spying with a little girl?

'uncle gil'

Dear Lindsey, Sara and Catherine,

I do happen to realise occasionally that I have to follow a Code of Confidentiality, however, in this case, and since I sleep with your mother, Catherine, I could not help but being a blabber-mouth... whooops, no, that was you Catherine.

Oh and Sara, try and take it easy on the brandy and beers.

Lindsey, you might want to consider taking up either another or a second psychiatrist who can supply you with stronger medicine, cuz you'll need it.

Kind regards, (and say 'hi' to your mother, Catherine)
Shawn the Shrink.

dear diary,

damn cath another guy on the side, im gonna have to persuade you back to me... i would swear you made me jeluz on purpose to see what i will do to get you back.

sara

dear warrick,

i got another letter from that shrink who's after my mother, i think he/she is giving out way too much information... i must remember to take all of us out of that stupid program linds signed us all up for

cath

dear diary,

things have officially gone hay wire, caths mum just knocked on my door in a pink tutu and fairy wand, she waved it and told me she was my fiary god mother!!! eeeeek, and there i was standing there n my birthday suit, covered in sweat, with nick naked in my bed!!! whats a man to do, i took her in and put her on the couch and went back to nick, someone should be proud

greg!!!

Dear diary,

I think I scared Greg away. I dont know what i was thinking or doing really... its that shrinks fault. He wont leave me alone anymore! ahhh I'd kill him but then cath would have to send her own mother to jail so i wont.

Cath's mommy

Back