The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,
my head hurts and i still have no idea what happened
doc

dear diary,
nick is trying to get me drunk and put the charm on... its not going to work, its not going to work, its not going to work
greg

dear diary,
greg is being very stubborn tonight but im getting there, he is leaning on me and starting to say some dirty things
nick

Dear Diary,

I think Sara's been bad. Mummy heard Nick talking about handcuffing Sara and now she's trying to handcuff her too. Is Uncle Jim going to put her in jail?

Linds.

dear diary,
should you really be reading and writing in this lindsay? it is a little 'graphic' for you.

and i havent been naughty, nick and cath are just trying to have some fun with me
sara

dear diary,
apparently i gave greg too much grog, he passed out in my lap... damn, but i found a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed him to my coffee table, now he isnt going anywhere, and am on route to sara's with another pair... hoping to have some fun!
nick

Dear Sara,

I can't help it- everybody's doing all of this right under my nose. Who's going to pay for the therapy I'm going to need after seeing this?

Linds.

Dear Linds,
To answer your question: probably your da.. I mean, uncle Gil.. yes again! Now, go to bed, it's past bedtime, and make sure you close the door and put your walls to 'soundproof' tonight.
Mum

Dear Diary

Sara is comming over soon, I allready started working on those walls, So there will be less work and more fun when Sara arives...

Cath

dear diary,
im getting scared, mum is making my walls soundproof and sara just arrived with something odd shaped and screamed when i saw it
lindsay

Dear Diary,

I think I'm going to have to buy Lindsey a PlayStation or something. That kid definitely takes after her mother- she's got a natural urge to investigate... I can't believe she saw the new toys I bought for Cath! Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to buy her something to keep her occupied so she'll stay in her room and stop snooping around.

Now to find Cath....

Sara.

dear diary,
thank god im like my mother and like to investigate things, i think i made sara feel bad about me seeing what toys she had, and im hoping she is gonna buy me a big prezzie
lindsay

dear diary,
sara just arrived and scared the crap out of my daughter with some kinky toys, i think i can forgive her though, i just finished with the soundproof walls.
now all i gotta do is get linds into bed and then sara into bed!
cath

Dear Diary,

There is no way I'm going to sleep tonight. As soon as mom thinks I'm asleep I'm going to investigate a little, something is definately going on!

Lindsey

dear diary,
i just got a call from lindsay with some interesting news, she asked me to come over with some things to help her see what is going on in her mums bedroom
gil

Dear Diary,

I just called Uncle Gil, to help me with my litlle investigation,,, now i't 'll be Uncle Gil's and My investigation :)

Lindsey

Back