The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,
i too, like sara, was getting some odd looks at work. and people were saying some weird comments, just random things that reminded me of last night with sara, and what a night it was! it was like they all knew what happened, maybe we need to work on our we-didnt-just-have-a-night-of-amazing-sex faces.
cath

dear diary,
something seems to be wrong with us, we keep growing and shrinking, at odd intervals.
tom and bob

(HAHAHAHAHAHA JAYNE LOOK WHAT U MADE ME WRITE!!!) hehe

Dear Tom and Bob,
Just a thank you note for having those intervals, now you are on my table.. lovable and squeezable.
Yours gratefully,
Doc (I'm not a friggin' leprechaun!)

Ps. Cath, you can come and collect them any time. I'd be much delighted to place them back myself.

(I can't take credit for Tom and Bob, that's Hottie's I believe)

dear diary,
im on my way with cath to go get tom n bob back, god knows our sex life needs them, its just not the same without them
sara

dear diary,

greg is in a pissy mood because he missed out on the girls little gathering, im on my way to cheer him up

nick

dear diary,

im at the lab all alone, nick rushed out saying greg needed cheering up, and cath and sara are off doing god knows what, god knows where. we have a new DB and i got no CSI's...

gil

Dear Diary,

Doc didn't want to give up Tom and Bob at first, so we had to knock him unconcious, I hope he will forgive us for that.

Cath

Dear Diary,

I have a huge bump on my head, and I don't realy know how it got there!
Could this have anything to do with Tom and Bob,,,?

Doc.

Dear Diary,
I went over with some video games to play with Nick and damned if he didn't squeee....I told him we coulb be buds nothing more....my heart belongs to someone new.....Ahhhhh Sophia....Wonder if she can teach me about handcuffs...
Greg

Back