The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear Diary,
I am sick and tired of this....Everybody keeps saying I did something and I did not even get the chance...DAMN!!!!!

The Pole

dear pole,

i am affraid that my diagnosis is amnesia, because evidently with all the reports on you, you must have done these things, otherwise there are many people that dress up in ant costumes and use fluffy toys and have beds to fit 21 people that are making things up, why would they do this? therefore my diagnosis of amnesia sticks.

there are some therapy groups i can recomend, one of the best is, forgetful poles annonomous, the only problem is the members have trouble rememebring to turn up.

Doc

dear diary,

the pole has a psychological condition and is becoming very annoying. i guess that means i need to call habib to help me check it. must move the pole in the spare room with the double bed instead of in the master with the 21 sleeper.

cath

cath,

please dont move the pole, its antics keep my entertained while all of you people spank each other on me

the bed

dear diary,

i stole you to get into the heads of my best customers, and now i have been sent to insane assylum, they stopped me on my way to work and i told them i had to hurry and change someones poles because they had one that talked and one that licked, they looked at me strange and locked me up, anyone that finds this diary please help, i will give you free beds for a lifetime

habib, locked up in a straight jacket

dear diary,

i keep hearing noises coming from mommy's room when all her friends and auntie sara and daddy gil and she are not there.

lindsey

dear diary,
now they are talking about moving me...I am sick of this crap.....I think I will move myself....I heard of a couple that just recently got back together...Only problem is he is a vampire so he is strickly a night person and she is into killing vampires...kind of makes for a weird situation, but what the hell....
The Pole

dear diary,
lindsay dear that is all of your mummy's friends spanking and tickling each other, and i must say i didnt know a body could bend that way
the bed, missing the pole that abandoned me for a vampire

dear diary,
woke up in a tree house and realised i love greg again, must go find him
nick, sore head

dear diary,
been waiting for my pole, model n.i.c.k.y, to arrive, hasnt yet and just got word of habib being locked up, looks like i'm on a mission to get him freed and get my pole, will call in the troops, LADY HEATHER!!!
greg

Dear Diary,
WHAT!!??!! Habib locked up in an insane asylum. I am one of his loyal customers. He supplies all my poles for the dominion. Gathering up my best girls and heading over to break him out now. Don't worry Greg you will have your N.I.C.K.Y model pole in not time.

Irate
Lady Heather

dear diary,
was doing the usual security check on all patients, when a group of, HOT, ladies in black leather with whips and straps came round the corner, followed by a geeky looking guy with greg written on his head, the leader, who called herself, lady heather, threatened to tie me up and beat me if i didnt let habib go, neadless to say i didnt let him go
-lucky guard chained in cell

dear diary,

lady heather just called and said they locked my precious habib up in sara's insane asylum. i'm going with her to rescue him.

cath

dear diary,
lady heather called and said habib was locked up in the asylum where sara was previously held. i'm calling sara to go with me to "rescue" habib. while i'm there maybe tobias will lock sara back up and i can have my baby's mommy back to myself.

gil

dear diary,
grissom wants me to go with him to the asylum again. i'm nervous. but cath is there trying to save habib. if i don't go she might just succeed.
sara

dear diary,
saw group of people that had been ordering my poles walk past my room, all in leather holding whips and chains, next thing i know there is screaming and moaning coming from the next cell along

intrigued
habib

Dear Diary,
Grissom and I just arrived at the insane asylum and Lady Heather has one of the guards chained and whipping him. Cath is in the room with Habib trying to get him out of the straight jacket. Wait..what this..Grissom just put me in a straight jacket and is heading toward Cath.

In trouble again,
Sara

dear diary,
just put sara in a straight jacket and hoping one of the guards while sorting this mess out will take her away, leaving me with my baby's mummy
gil

Dear Diary,

I got my pole today. :D Im So excited. I put it in and played with it for a while. After some time it grabbed me, it turns out it was really Nick :eek:. He said he wanted to do somethings. We spent the rest of the night in bed.

Greg
---------------------
Greggo

I hope you like the suprise. Last night was great for me I hope it was for you. Maybe we can do it again tonight. :devil:

Nicky

nick,
would love to, im getting the portia richmond headpiece out of evidence though, and dont forget the handcuffs
greggo

diary,
greg just asked for the headpiece from an old case, i'm starting to think gris's team have lost their minds, especially seeing as i heard that all of them were currently at a mental institution
ecklie

diary,
ecklie yes we are at the mental institution, and we will leave your house soon, but in the meantime, stop getting into the diary
everyone

Back