The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,

my beautiful fiery redhead has come to my rescue. but the bearded one is following close behind. i know he wants her to himself but she has chosen me and he needs to accept that.

habib

Dear Diary,
I finally got to Habib and got him out of the straight jacket only to turn around and find Sara in one? How did that happen? Do I have to resuce her once again? Why the hell is Gil right on my back?

Cath

dear diary,

cath has finally noticed i'm always on her back, but no one else has. now to find a way to get rid of habib and sara without her finding out.

gil

dear diary,
we have decided that we need to get rid of gil, before he gets rid of us, cath is our woman
sara and habib

dear diary,
nick and greg showed up at my doorstep with an unusual headpiece, they said they wanted some help deciding who was the dominatrix, i ended up dominating them both
lady heather

dear diary,

i heard sara and habib plotting to get rid of gil. i'm afraid, very afraid. especially now that i know he literally has my back all of the time.

cath

dear diary
cath informed me of a plot to get rid of me, my lovely leading lady informed me and i am now hiding up a tree in a giant pink fluffy bear costume, hoping no one will notice me or think anything out of the ordinary
gil

Dear Diary,
Decided I loved Cath too much to hurt Gil. Maybe can work out a sharing system with him. Grissom gets her four nights at his townhouse. I get her three nights at the Penthouse.

Sara

dear diary,
ive decided i luv sara and must have her, i'm on my way to her house, cath is at gil's so i know my leadnig lady is alone, greg is passed out in my bath tub
nick

dear diary,
standing on sara's doorstep, about to knock when the door flies open and sara is standing there, dressed in a tree costume
nick

Dear Diary,
Just arrived at Gil's townhouse and am knocking on the door. Oddly it is not locked and I am going in to find my cupcake Cath.

Curious
Sara

Back