The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear Diary

I was at Cath's with Sara, Greg, Cath, and others. Someone grabbed my ass. I think it was Greg. God I hope so. ?Or it was the pole that was there.?

Nicky

Dear Diary,

On second thought, maybe it was Sara. That would be great. :D

Nick

------------------------------------------------------------

Nick,

Don't be delusional. I am with Catherine. Get it through your thick little skull.

Sara

Dear Diary,
Greg, I did not grab your butt. Why do you always assume its me. Although I wouldn't mind being the pole and letting you slide around me. Hey Hodges move over.

Nick

Dear Diary,

That goes for Sara too. :devil:

Nick

------------------------------------------------------------

Nick,

How many times do I have to say it. NO!!!!!! I'm with Catherine, now. STOP THINKING I'LL GET WITH YOU!!!!!!

Sara

dear diary,

that pole is continuing to cause problems in the penthouse. i called habib, manager of lamps, clamps and poles and made him come check it out. he said it was a defective model, the h.o.d.g.e.s. experience x21, and that they had been recalled by the factory due to their tendency to grab ass and snore. he's replacing it with the g.r.e.g.g.o. 2200, a model that place loud music and has a pumjab hat at the top of the pole.

cath

dear diary,

i regret to inform you that the h.o.d.g.e.s experience x21 is a terrible, terrible model. i replaced it with the new g.r.e.g.g.o. model. on the surface it is superior, but the fatal flaw is that it licks the dancer. they will be calling me back to that penthouse within hours, glory be! and i will replace it with a newer defective model so they will call again and again and again.

habib, manager lamps, clamps & poles

Dear Diary,

I called them and they replaced it with a N.I.C.K.Y. Model. It doesn't have any problems that I can tell, but everytime I dance on it, it goes, "MMMMMM...." I don't know whether to take it back or not.

Sara

habib, manager lamps, clamps & poles

If Catherine Willows returns the g.r.e.g.g.o. model can you put it in my house.

Nicky

dear diary,

i am confused as to what to do. i have the lady from the penthouse calling me, demanding i put the g.r.e.g.g.o. back in. the dark-haired lady is calling on line 2 and she wishes to have the e.d.d.i.e. model brought in because of the beard-like texture of this model. the man in the room, dr. insect, wants the butterfly model so both women can dance for him at once.

i do not know which gods to thank for allowing me to have received the original call from this number. all i know is that i will now be able to buy my own hawaiian freeze ice cart.

habib

dear diary,

i am confused as to what to do. i have the lady from the penthouse calling me, demanding i put the g.r.e.g.g.o. back in. the dark-haired lady is calling on line 2 and she wishes to have the e.d.d.i.e. model brought in because of the beard-like texture of this model. the man in the room, dr. insect, wants the butterfly model so both women can dance for him at once.

i do not know which gods to thank for allowing me to have received the original call from this number. all i know is that i will now be able to buy my own hawaiian freeze ice cart.

habib

Dear habib,
This is Dr. Insect and I need you to come to my townhouse A.S.A.P. and install the butterfly model. The redhead wants the g.r.e.g.g.0 model put back in teh penthouse. I will pay extra for speed. I have two laides I need to come visit me.

Gil Grissom

dear greg,

i do like your name sir. it is very similar to one of my most popular models. a very good seller recently.

we actually have two texan models. one is the n.i.c.k.y. model. the pole splits at the bottom so that it appears to be two-stepping. the only complaint i have received on this glorious model is that it collapses in the presences of insects, a most peculiar phenomonom. the other model is the b.o.b.b.y.d. model. it is shaped somewhat like a shotgun with a 10 gallon hat at the top. our male dancers seem to prefer this model.

i would be of most happiness to guide you in your selection of one of these glorious models.

habib

Dear Greg,
I have you down in my appointment book and I will bring over the N.I.C.K.Y. model as soon as I finish installing Dr. Insects butterfly model. I love the ladies at the penthouse. They have made my career.

Smiling from ear to ear
Cha ching
Habib

dear diary,

habib is growing on me quickly. not only is he quick, he's cute.

cath

dear diary,

i think cath may be falling for habib. grissom ate the jello we were going to play with. i have to think of something quick to keep her from falling for that pole man.

sara

Back