The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,

i think greg spotted me trying on this teddy i was going to surprise sara and ecklie with tonight. why is he looking at me like he can hear what i'm saying in this journal? oh, crap, i forgot, thoughts are unspoken, conversations spoken. maybe i should invite him to join us so ecklie can keep him quiet about this.

sofia

Dear Diary,
Have you all you people posting in our journal forgotten that Grissom in fit of madness taped me to wheel of the Denali. Would someone please free me? Lady Heather pretended like she didn't see me and let Grissom into the house with Catherine. Oh no, the neighbors dog is sniffing around the vehicle.

Have mercy on me,
Sara

dear diary,

i let waldo, my st. bernard, out to go do his business. he's headed straight for that woman tied to the neighbor's denali. oh this ought to be good. i borrowed a camcorder from my other neighbor (who, by the way, is now sitting in my living room watching all this with me) and we set it up in front of that lady's livingroom window. we've got my camera trained on the girl at the denali. and my boyfriend is on his way over and we are going to put his camera on her bedroom window. we're a sure win for the grand prize on america's funniest videos. or at least a trip to the howard stern show.

cath's neighbor

Dear Diary,
Thank God I left that pack of peanut butter crackers in my pocket and bribed the St. Benard to chew my tape lose. Now that I am free, went running into the house to find Grissom in an ant costume and Cath holding up a pair of giant butterfly wings at me.

Amused
Sara

dear diary,
i just received the most amazing webfeed from somewhere in vegas. i'm hopping a plane now to go and check this out. my ratings should triple over this.
howard stern

dear diary,
i just cracked howard stern's email. no way is he getting there first. my ratings suck and i need this more than he does.
jerry springer

dear diary,
i never realized grissom was THIS kinky.
lady heather

dear diary,
delivered the mattress today and just went ahead and crawled in the bed. there were giant ants and butterflies and more butterflies. i'm not sure i'm up for this.
bob, mattress for you manager

dear diary,
who's the guy not in a costume?
cath, sara & gil

dear diary,
I had three people staring at me wherever I went today...I finally asked them to leave me the hell alone..
On a brighter note tonight I go the premier furpile in Vegas and get ready for a wild night of yiffing.
guy not in a costume

Dear Diary,
I ducked out on Nick at the lab. He is not ruining my chances with Sara. Just pulled up in front of Catherine's house and noticed some strange media vans parked across the street. Why is there tape on the wheels of Grissom's Denali and what is Lady Heather's vehicle doing here?
Open up you guys I know Sara is in there and she owes me a spanking.

Greg

dear diary,

i found a way to one up stern. i've found a way into the house. you won't believe this bed in here, large enough for 21. had to throw some furniture salesman out to make room for myself though. i swear real life is better than the crap on my show. these people are wearing insect costumes and scritching and yiffing and a lady in leather is spanking some guy in a showgirl's hat & teddy. and the man in the ant costume keeps yelling at one of the lady's in a butterfly costume "who's your daddy?" and every time he does some mob looking guy says "i'm her daddy and your in my way"

jerry springer

Dear diary,

a whole group of guys came into the room with a bunch of equipment and a camera...i hope this doesnt show on tv. if my mom saw me and daddy and gil and sara and greg and probably lady leather (cant see who's licking my leg under the sheets) she will have a heart attack! This orgy is really hot! oops...sara is wanting some action too!

Cath

Dear diary,

Whewww! Finally got inside. WTF? Grissom's in an ant costume yelling "Who's your daddy?" to Sara and she's wearing butterfly wings holding up tape yelling back at him, "Now who's the punk... bitch?." Cath is standing between them with a fur covered whip spanking both of them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lady Heather's whispering something in Cath's ear as she's spanking her with a feather duster. There's media here and...what the hell. I gotta call Nick, he's gotta see this. Whoops, now Lady Heather's grabbing me and pointing that duster my way. Hey that tickles hee hee!

Greg

Dear diary,

Yipeee! Greg just called me and wants me to come to Catherine's house! You are so mine tonight Greggo!

Hugs and Kisses,
Nick

Dear diary,
Hopefully this will get Nick off my back.....Sophia said she would make sweet love to him to change his ways. This should get me some alone time with Sara
Greg

Dear Diary,

When I got there Sophia tried to make love to me, but I scrambled to get to Greg and escaped from her. Unfortunately, I tripped on the floor and hit my head realizing that I don't love Greg. I actually love Sara. I must get her!!!!!!!

Nick.

Dear diary,
I don't know what is going on but NOW I have Greg and Nick both trying to get my affection....Man, am I hot or what.......I wonder if I could have both of them...HE HE
Now back to Catherine
Sara

Back