The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear Diary,

Grissom stuck me working a 24/7 case. My lover Catherine is waiting for me at her house in a sexy fire red thong. Lindsey called me and has informed Grissom, her daddy, is banging on the door trying his best to get inside to give Cath a spanking for sleeping with half the lab. Warrick is whipped and won't leave his wife's side to cover the shift for me and Nick's cat is holding him hostage in his house. The only way Greg will cover for me is if I give him a spanking. What one won't do for a hot night with their lover. *Goes on search for Greg*

On my way baby,
xxSara

Dear diary,
I finally convinced Sara to go out with me ....Now if I could just get Nick to leave me alone......I swear I am gonna put that greasy little slimeball back in his plexiglass coffin.....Can't he see I am a one woman man now....Whoooo Hoooo Sara!!!! Here I Come
Greg

Dear Diary,
I told Sara if she wouldn't go out with Greg that I would cover her shift so she could go Catherine's house.
Hip, Hip, Hooray, Greg you and I get to spend the whole night together.

Kisses
Nick

dear diary,

i never should have asked grissom to tape me up years ago. i get back to cath's and he's still trying to get her to open the door. i try to shove my way past him but he was ready for me, duct tape in hand. now, i'm taped to the front tire of the denali. the man's not thinking straight. he's back at the door trying to get in, didn't even think to search me for the key. oh, that looks like lady heather driving up. wonder what she wants?

sara

dear diary,
my neighbor has the oddest life. i would call the police department but i think she works for them. that man's been out there banging on the door for hours. now he's tied some poor woman to her car. and a lady in leather carrying whips just drove up. i should really get the camcorder out. my boyfriend would love this.

cath's neighbor

Dear diary,

Just got a phone call from Catherine. She asked me to come over and bring the ant head costume. Something about Grissom ready to work out his bug fetish needs. She also mentioned this Sara woman and wondered if I could also bring a pair of butterfly wings. This is going to be a very interesting evening.

Lady Heather

(OMG this is so freakin funny!!!! You people are brilliant! This makes me laugh every single time I come in here. Keep up the good work guys!)

dear diary,

i am so tired. i need to adjust my schedule, juggling all these lovers is just too tiring.

cath

dear diary,
we just received a special order on a bed, must hold 20, from some woman named c. willows. she also asked about a contractor, needs to tear down a couple of walls in order for the bed to fit. i make have them make this bed large enough for 21.
bob, mattress for you manager

Dear diary,

I have got to get sara to notice me again....I know...I will dress up like Catherine and flirt with her all the time....Plus that should get rid of Nick once and for all since he does not like girls.....
Greg

Dear diary,

This headdress should do the trick....I know I can get sara with this one now...better go pick up my new denali and outfit

Greg

dear diary,

i was shopping at victoria's secret in the mall and i swear i saw greg in one of the dressing rooms trying on a animal print teddy. meow!!!!!

sofia

Dear Diary,

I heard around the lab that Greg likes to dress up like a womens cloths. Oh I think Im falling in love.

Nick

dear diary,
I was in victoria's secret trying on a animal print teddy and saw sofia in there trying one on as well...Hmmmmm I wonder if she would be willing to give me a "test drive"
if you know what I mean....I will go flirt and find out!!!
Greg

Back