The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I didn't get into the show until later, and therefore I am a big Spike fan. I just loved him :)
I watched it from the beginning, but I was still a Spike fan. :)

I never did like Angel. I couldn't get behind the "im so tortured, poor me!" thing. When Spike got his soul he wasn't such a whiny bi**h, at least not for a long time. He got over it. Plus, the whole "i only have eyes for Buffy" thing annoyed me to no end. I watched his entire sreies though, go figure... :lol:

I liked Spike in season 4, he was funny then, I especially liked him in the episode Pangs where he was shot repeatedly with arrows. (Plus David Boreanaz was in that one!) I thought it was a brill episode! :D

Is Pangs the episode where Buffy tries to cook Thanksgiving dinner? That is so funny, with poor Spike tied to a chair. I liked him when he first got the chip shoved into his head, especially when he figured out he could go kill the bad guys!! It made him so happy. And I love Buffy's comment about being a good cook, in theory, b/c she eats a lot. Definitely one of my more favorites of season 4.

its weird, because the funnier episodes of season 4 - 'Pangs' and 'Bear Bad' were the ones that got totally slated by the critics - guess they don't like comedy... I thought they were great personally - season 4 was one of my favorite seasons.

i like that scene in pangs

Spike : you made a bear
buffy : i didn't mean to
spike : undo it! undo it!

his facial expression makes me laugh...my fav are season 2 and 3

I love the ep called Earshot from the 3rd seasom when Buffy gets the blood of a demon on her and she starts hearing everyones thoughts. I loved the end when she's walking with Giles:

Buffy: Well, it's nice to be able to help someone in a non-slaying capacity. Except, he's starting to get that look, you know, like he's gonna ask me to the prom.
Giles: Well. It would probably be good for his self-esteem, if you...
Buffy: OH, come on, what am I, Saint Buffy, he's like 3 ft. tall.
Giles: I'm glad to see you've recovered from your phychic encounter, more or less. Feel up to some training?
Buffy: Sure, we can work out after school. That is, if you'r not too busy having sex with my MOTHER.
(Giles walks head 1st into a tree) :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great!!!! :lol: :lol:

I loved Pangs and Beer Bad! Two of my fave eps! I also loved Living Conditions. "She plays Divas nonstop...she irons her jeans...look at her toenails...she's EVIL!" :lol:

I loved Kathy for the two eps she was on.

I loved "Band Candy" Snyder was too funny!!! I liked Willow at the end.

Willow: Kiss Rocks?...who'd want to kiss....oh, I get it! :lol: :lol:

LOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Willow!!! She's so funny! I loved her in Doppelgangland - especially when talking about her vampire-self:

Willow: (appalled) It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.

In fact, I love that whole episode. The hugging Willow when they find out she isn't dead. Her line 'Who died?' ... 'Oh god, who died?' And especially Angel's double take when he sees Willow isn't dead. Hilarious!!!!

I thought it was v.funny because Angel was all sad and sort-of-crying and putting on a fab show then she comes and he's just like w.t.f? I loved it! :D

Doppelgangland.....what a fab episode. And, I so love Band Candy too.

Earshot was an amazing episode. I don't know about those of you not in the states, but they didn't show it here until the 4th season, b/c it was supposed to air here right after the whole Columbine thing happened, and since the subject matter was so close, the powers that be put it off untill season 4. It is on the season three DVD set tho.

Back