The Anti-Danny Thread

yeah hes kind of whiny a little too much even though i still like the actor, the character is staring to be annoying. there is always an issue with him and hes very argumentative. if he would just listen to his superiors, he wouldnt be in so much s**** all the time.

At least he gets what he deserves on the show.

Karma's a bitch, baby.

How sad is it that Aiden was both younger and a lower ranking than Danny and yet she was light years ahead of him emotionally and professionally? That's just embarrassing.

Most women are light years ahead of men emotionally though.

:lol: It's not all their fault...It's some kind of *beep* for brains preservative the government is sticking in the water...Have you ever noticed that men are the ones who tend to push on pull doors more often than women do? :lol:

How sad is it that Aiden was both younger and a lower ranking than Danny and yet she was light years ahead of him emotionally and professionally? That's just embarrassing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that Aiden was a level 2. I forget the episode but Mac pulled her from a case she and Danny were working on, and Danny as usually started to whine, and she said something like 'wait until you're a level II.' Or something.

Nah. In the pilot, Danny says Aiden is a lower rank than he is. And yet she seems much more competent than he.

Well, maybe by the end of season 19 Stella will feel so bad for him that she'll give him a fake promotion, complete with a crown made of construction paper and a certificate filled out in crayons.

And yet they'll still get his favorite cake flavor wrong.

Well, maybe by the end of season 19 Stella will feel so bad for him that she'll give him a fake promotion, complete with a crown made of construction paper and a certificate filled out in crayons.

And yet they'll still get his favorite cake flavor wrong.

So we're assuming that sometime before then Danny isn't dumb enough to try to clean his gun with it pointing at his forehead and accidentially shoot himself in the forehead?

Are we sure that's not giving him too much credit?

So we're assuming that sometime before then Danny isn't dumb enough to try to clean his gun with it pointing at his forehead and accidentially shoot himself in the forehead?

...Ow. Okay, I know Danny's annoying and all but I'm not so sure he'd be that dumb.

...Ow. Okay, I know Danny's annoying and all but I'm not so sure he'd be that dumb.

Hey.. if a character I like can get shot in the eye with a nail gun, so can one I don't like.

Besides it was just as much a jab at the writers, from what I've read of the new seasons they've all gone crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from NY said they wanted off, so the writers have them dying from a penny falling from the Empire State Building.

Yes... but we can dream. :D

Yeah. The nail gun thing took me by suprised.

Oh well. I just can't see Danny doing that but maybe the writers. ;)

But Danny is a drama queen. I'll admit that.

Well Danny is a drama queen. Maybe he's want attention because things weren't going his way and he'd go out and buy a prop gun, and cause a fuss, and he'll pull the trigger and a little flag will pop out that says BANG!

Spoiler Alert....

Maybe if Aiden gets killed off and she doesn't just walk off, Danny will get jealous because she;s getting all of the attention and kill himself. lol :lol: Just wishful thinking. lol :lol:

Back