The Anti-Danny Thread

;)

But seriously. I don't think this thread should really be being debated about. We all have our opinions and as long as we're not bashing then rock on. Danny's a character. Nothing wrong with the actor. Just the character.

Just remember that characters are portrayed a certain way by actors. Not bashing, totally peaceful ;).

Angie

Sorry if you felt offended by my comments, csi007. I can assure you that wasn't my intention.

So anyway, back to business. I wonder if Danny will mature next season. God, I hope so. Then again, there wouldn't be something to laugh about, huh?

Torn.

Then again, there wouldn't be something to laugh about, huh?

Torn.

Every show has a trend...

Buffy was kill Buffy/everyone Buffy slept with.
Charmed was kill every character at least twice.
Lost.... uhh still haven't figured that one out.
CSI: Bad things must happen to Nick.

Maybe NY's trend will be 'Danny must be nearly decapitated at least once a season.' :lol:

Maybe NY's trend will be 'Danny must be nearly decapitated at least once a season.' :lol:

Oh lord, I hope so. Flack would be laughing for sure.

I would've PM'd you, but... you're not accepting, so...

Imdb is a website where you can look up information on movies, shows, and celebrities. You can also post on message boards and PM, stuff like that. it's pretty cool, actually.

Angie

I would've PM'd you, but... you're not accepting, so...

Imdb is a website where you can look up information on movies, shows, and celebrities. You can also post on message boards and PM, stuff like that. it's pretty cool, actually.

Angie

Well, damn...And to think this whole time I've been Googling my way around all this stuff...Sweet...Thanks for the info, and I changed it. ;)

It's a little big though...I'll work on that asap everybody. :D

CSI: Miami is Horatio must take his glasses off and put them back on at least 50 times per season. :lol:

:lol: :D :lol:Don't forget the hands on the hips...These are connected, you know. ;)

Come to think of it...All he has to do is put is leg up, and he's the perfect spokesperson for Captain Morgan...I wonder if anyone has approached him about that yet? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

CSI: Miami is Horatio must take his glasses off and put them back on at least 50 times per season. :lol:

Per season? Try per episode.

I think NY's trend is Danny fucks up a lot. Or is that a rule?

Back