The 30 and Over Club

Anyone remember the show Hardcastle and McCormick? About the judge who took in the ex-con with the cool car? I liked that show too and loved Daniel Hugh Kelly at that time.
He was on Cold Case just three weeks ago and in Boston Legal back in April. In 2001, he played Ben Cartwright in Ponderosa. It ran only one season.

Oh man, I still hold a torch for Shaun Cassidy after all these years. I would love to watch that boigraphy. Dang, I wish I got A&E. Pffft. Maybe I can catch it online somewhere...

And clearly Shaun's EX wives didn't read that article on "Living with Shaun". :lol:

**Peeks around corner**

so officially I don't turn the big 3-0 till tomorrow but I'm bored tonight. Just thought I'd check out what this scary old people club...that I now belong to :D

**Peeks around corner**

so officially I don't turn the big 3-0 till tomorrow but I'm bored tonight. Just thought I'd check out what this scary old people club...that I now belong to :D

Oh boy!!! Another old fogie to play with! :guffaw: Well, just bring your Colorforms, Etch-a-Sketch, and Strawberry Shortcake and you'll fit in just fine! :)

**Peeks around corner**

Membership fee: Bake some brownies and pass them around. :)

**Peeks around corner**

Oh boy!!! Another old fogie to play with! :guffaw: Well, just bring your Colorforms, Etch-a-Sketch, and Strawberry Shortcake and you'll fit in just fine! :)

Don't for the Spirograph, Barbie head and your big wheel! :lol:

Oh man, I still hold a torch for Shaun Cassidy after all these years. I would love to watch that boigraphy. Dang, I wish I got A&E. Pffft. Maybe I can catch it online somewhere...

And clearly Shaun's EX wives didn't read that article on "Living with Shaun". :lol:

Ex-wives? How many did he have!:eek::guffaw:

Thanks for bumping this. My aged arthritic fingers couldn't scroll that far down the page :lol:

Back