The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

*points to quote* If that was shown instead of what we got, that would've been hilarious. However, I also think it would've been great if they showed Valera's reaction to the whole explosion.

Natalia *still dazed* Oh my ... what happened?
    Maxine: *comes back from break; sees the explosion* What the- *sees Natalia* YOU!
    Ryan: *looks around* I'm starting a betting pool, anyone want in?
    Calleigh: Put me down for $50.00 on Valera.
    [tptb cut to commercial break as cat fight ensues]

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

No! Don't cut to a commercial! I wanna see that!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*yells* Yo! Velera! Grab that bottle of Acid on the counter!!!! :lol: :devil:

4. SincerelyInDenial

*snorts* Oh man it would be so awesome to see Valera and Natalia going at it. Not only can Valera hold her own but she would win too and and I'm not just saying that because I hate Natalia. Natalia just doesn't seem the type who would be able to win a fight; she'd break a nail and cry.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I know....and have you seen how BV acts in crime scence..she just doesn't fit..doesn't belong..Yeah...if we want someone to teach BV a lesson, lets send Sarah Sidle from LV. Now she looks like she could give NBV a good butt-kicking!

6. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Glad to see this thread is still alive and well. You guys crack me up.

I am long past the point where I'm willing to give her a chance. I called a temporary truce after "Shock," provided she stayed in the background. Yeah. That didn't happen. So instead, I resent.

7. SincerelyInDenial

Ha, next week on CSI Miami: Cat Fights: Bigger, Longer and Uncut!

Anyway, I kinda missed the baddy ex-hubby - their interaction gives insight into her pre-mole-evil snake ways. She's got a deep dark secret and she's not fooling anyone.

Oh and Painted_Shadow I think, as long as Natalia's on the show, this thread will be a-rockin'. :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

No kidding! This thread has more posts than her fan thread. Ok, so we're ahead with about 15 more posts, but its a good start.

Good Job you guys!!! *pats on the back* muah hahahahah haha :devil:

9. SincerelyInDenial

This thread is so quiet! We can't have that!

*revives thread*

I'm gonna pose a question that got me thinking when I was on another thread to you all: Do you think it's it too late for Boa Vista to be salvaged as a character?

IMO, I think it is too late. Tptb have already made her such an annoying, miserable character. I think every week tptb try to make us like her but trying to make her more sympathetic. I have a stong feeling that they will try to make her into a heroine by the second half of the season by making her face her baddy ex-hubby.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

GRRRRR I just wrote something and it went blank!

lets see what I can remember:

I was checking out some facts about Eva Larue and can you believe the woman is almost 40 years old?!! She looks damn good for her age! She was born on Dec 27 1966. Again, homegirl be looking good for her age.

Now, I don't know if her character is the same age, and I'm sure she could pass off as being younger, but if not, why are the tptb passing her off to Delko and Wolfe???
    Depending if she's around that age, I'm ok with her and H (though I would appreaciate some closure on H and Marisol).

Until then, stay the HELL away from Ryan and Delko! *sigh* its no use....

11. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

1966? Damnmm. I thought she was younger than that. I wouldn't mind her with H either but I don't want to see her with anybody for the most part. I don't want her around my Eric and if they want to keep her in the show, they need to not make her annoying as of she is a wasp.

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

*delurks from the shadows and smiles sweetly hello hands out fresh cookies from an easy bake oven after watching martha stewart:)* The names Alex btw, incase your woundering which insane person is about to rant all over this wonderfull thread you have, with its white picket fences and freshy mown lawns...wait a minute...(puts on the 'is it a bird is it a plane no its superman voice) thats wisteria lane!!! :lol: - sorry bout that went and had a brain burp :lol: :D
    Ok so im gunna ahead off into a rant right about now about why i dislike..no scratch that HATE NBV aka the snake. but before i do please note - I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST EVA shes a great actress an all but i just dispise her character its giving me a twitch just thinking bout it *arm flails wildly* see there ya go...so about that rant...
    ( also please excuse the aweful grammer but its 2:15 am and i am tired and in need of some throat soothers and sadly the nearest open shop is asda and i dont drive ;))

Natalie literaly drives me crazy, not only did she use ryan (yay ryan) but she also did the whole pregnancy thing. I mean come on!!! it really does say alot when your ex husband comes back to tell your co-workers just how sneakey you are, and then gets a job just so he can reminde them. and we alllll know that the reason she took out that restraining order was just so he couldn't do that!!

It also ticked me when she was being bitchy to Calleigh!HOW DARE SHE CALLEIGH IS SO AWESOME ...SHES CALLEIGHRIFIC!!! and you could tell calleigh was ready to take her down right there. Then the snake tries to get sympathy off her with the whole pregnancy scare and calleighs like ' oh well when i feel ill i have chicken soup..now leave me alone i have better things to be doing..oh look a painted wall is drying * goes off to spectate with Ryan and everyone else* '
    On top of that dare i mention the M word?!?! oh wth MOLE!!! how dare she try to get Alexx in trouble and shut sown horatio's lab!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

THEN SHE GETS MADE A CSI!! WTF's up with that, not only has she made valera redundant(woo yeah go Valera) but she's rewarded for being two faced!!! TPTB have certainly screwed up royally this time... How the heck can she be a csi ?! She hasn't even got her gun and left it till calleigh had to draw hers to tell her!! Calleigh was all like...'oh right you havn't got a gun :devil: now i want you to go and stand by that gang with the illegal guns and start shouting that your a cop..while i go get some Coffee!'

Also with is with the attire!! :mad: :mad: It looks like an aweful clown has given her his wardrobe (no offence to any clown that may be reading ;)) And i'm sorry to bring this up and even more so if it causes offense seeing as this topic has been moded before, but its one of my snake hates..the orangeness. Round mine (aka where i live ) those that are orange( bear in mind we're talking about through the extreme over use of fake tan and nothing else ) are often refered to as...how should i say this...whores!! In my high school it will and has been known to be said that those whom we call the umpaa lumpas of y11 , and i quote, ' looks like she has been shot with a makeup gun with a fake tan silencer on a rainy monday '(the rainy monday refers to the streaks one can get when water is applied ;)) YES that is what i think of natalia's orangeness - all that being said Eva's natural skin colour is awesome and i take nothing away from the fact that eva's a great actress ;)(if you followed any of that im extremly impressed*gives out cookies* ;))

Natalia just generally frustrates me aswell...i am sure i would have a 1% chance of liking her if she did anything usefull. And i stress the word usefull!! Seeing as making Valera redundant, taking screen time away from the walls, making goofy faces, acting childish, being a mole and a mary sue dont count!!!

phew...ok rant over and i really am sorry if this has offended anyone but i think im allowed a little push seeing as i have had to watch her through s4 and whats been shown of s5 without being able to vent...Again my apologies :)

One last quick note. i did read something about anti-natalia t shirts...well...*goes all art attackey on fellow NBV haters (h5 for all those who got that reference)* HERE'S ONE I MADE/photoshopped ;) EARLIER!! admitidly it aint that good but i made it in 5 minutes and its gone 2 in the morning :) GET RID OF THE SNAKE...NOW!

Again for like the third or fourth time, sorry for any offence caused to clowns, walls, NBV supporters, people who like grammer or just like to be able to read posts properly (again tis gone 2 am), people who like Eva (bearing in mind i did say before i think she's a great actress i just don't like the character) or anyone else :D Im usually a nice kid.... really...;)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

*tear* That was beautiful, just beautiful! *claps as she climbs up the stage and takes over the pulpit* *looks into the crowd* :devil:

Sadly the link you provided doesn't work *starts crying* I wanted to see the pic!!!!

14. SincerelyInDenial

Holy mother of God alex21591 ; talk about a rant - I am speechless. What you just said practically sums up everything the anti boavistas have been feeling. Also, I second the fact the picture link doesn't work :( but I am going to the craft store this weekend and I might just be inspired to burn some cash to make a real shirt, haha.

I loved what you said about her being made a CSI. There are two things in life I am bitter about a) the Yankees not making it to the WS and b) NBV being made a CSI. I hate how they trumped her over Valera.

You called her a 'Mary Sue'. *giggles* As a writer, I can see the Mary Sue-ness and it annoys me to no end. I bought season 4 for my iPod via iTunes (legal dl!) and I was rewatching 'Skeletons' earlier; how relieved did Eric look once he found out it was just a cold/touch of the flu? I am so glad that whole business blew over. The last thing we need is a baby Snake runnin' amuck.

*takes cookie with much thanks* Ok, so again that's my two cents. Heh.

15. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I have to ask everyone one last time to please refrain from the 'orange' comments. As was pointed out, this topic has been modded before, and there is a reason for that. We do understand that the comments in this thread are directed towards the character and not the actress, but skin color is as much a part of the actress as it is the character she portrays, and this could potentially cause offense not only to the actress herself, but her fans as well.

Thanks for your cooperation.