The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

I don't believe for one second that she only reported good things. What about Alexxxxxx writing perscriptions for Ryan? She nearly lost her job.

Tptb have a tendency to not address certain things. I've noticed that after a major event occurs, it's mentioned about two or three times and is then dropped entirely. Let's see...KiaraMebarak just mentioned Delko and his sister. I'm still irked by the lack of Speed memories and now more recently, the lack of regard towards BV as the mole.

I'm not saying lets have a whole episode centering on it - bad enough we have to see her. I don't really want to hear a whole hour about her fiendish ways; but I need some emotion. Someone has to still be upset about it. I figured Horatio would be the most upset, he's very protective of his team. Then again, he's all about turning over new leaves.

Back to Super Diva aka Boa Vista... someone mentioned her hair issues in the last episode. Does anyone have caps or a link to it? I (as well as this entire thread) could use a good laugh.

Oh Lord, she's coming out to get us Anti-Boas!! Everybody, Run!!! *runs as fast as she can but the snake catches up to her*

"Calleigh, Ryan! Don't just stand there, save me!!!"

While Eva is a beautiful actress, I daresay that picture sums up her character nicely.

Hmm, what are the chances that tptb actually read this stuff and use it to plot against us?

I was just thinking about this, too. Calleigh and Ryan saw what happened, but Calleigh didn't approach Natalia until she'd been checked out and bandaged. How exactly does that work?

Ryan: Oh my God, Snake exploded!
Calleigh: Oh, ouch. Wow. Yeah. Um, I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee. Want one? (Three hours later, she finds Natalia). Holy crap, are you okay?!

The whole thing was very Family Guy-esque.

SincerelyInDenial said:
Hmm, what are the chances that tptb actually read this stuff and use it to plot against us?
If the are then we are SOL..:lol:

Oh yeah, Eva is a beautiful actress! No doubt about it. And, like you said, the pic sums up her character perfectly: It just sucks! What if they kill her off and bring her back as a lawyer? But this time she should play her twin sister ;)

*crickets*

Hey! It's CSI: Miami! Anything is possible!

They're not reading it. Donahue's pretty much said they don't care what the fans think. Watching this show it's clear that they don't.

But this time she should play her twin sister

The good sister, cause I'm thinking Natalia is the evil one.

That's what I kinda, sorta meant. Sorry if it didn't come out like that...I am really tired. Anyway, I like that idea of the evil twin sister.

Oh Calleigh, her concern is such a facade; deep down I think we all know she wants to give Natalia a personal lesson in firearms.

Correction, a whole lot of people want to do that. There's probably even a waiting list.

Thanks for the picture. I could use a good laugh :p

I don't understand how she had that much blood on her when all she had was a scrape | | <-- That big.. I thought she would have a big gash somewhere.. But I was happy when Ryan didn't go up to her and ask her if she was ok. *thumbs up* But I also dont get how before the commercial, we see Calleigh running towards Boa, but then after she's clean Calleigh talks to her.. I guess Cal really wanted the coffee.. She ran right past her :p

SincerelyInDenial said:
Natalia's got a boo boo :devil:

*has a heart attack upon viewing the picture*

*is taken to the hospital*

*dies*

*Alexx is now performing an autopsy*

*Horatio comes in*

Alexx, did you get a COD.

Allex: Horatio, this person literally died of shock.

Horatio: From what?

Alexx: that is for you to find out

Back