The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

I didn't want to post this here, but I can't find the Frank appreciation thread. I saw Payback yesterday, and I just LOVED the bit where Frank storms up and has a go at Natalia because he thinks she leaked the info about the warrant. I nearly leapt off the sofa and cheered.

And Ryan's letting her off the hook by saying that there's a mole in the department - I was shouting "it's her! It's her!" But I don't think he heard me.

saw Payback yesterday, and I just LOVED the bit where Frank storms up and has a go at Natalia because he thinks she leaked the info about the warrant. I nearly leapt off the sofa and cheered.

Your not alone in the near leaping and the hollering for Trip. I think half of the British viewers who watch Miami nearly did as well.

I wonder if the writers added this character because they thought they needed a new Hispanic person in the cast. I'm all for Latinos getting work, but the character is just terrible.

I honestly think the only reason Eva is still in the show because Calleigh isn't your typical sex symbol. She's is sexy but in subtle, witty and most of all clever way- its not her (amazing) looks people go for, its personality. Eva La Rue is sex-on-legs, no matter how you view Natalia. She's pretty and she's a bombshell. Remember people; sex sells. While Calleigh is hot in a clever, fun way- Natalia screams "I get sex, I'm good at sex, and my ex beats me up- SO I CAN RELATE!"

Ever notice how there are NO Asians on CSI? What's that about? Plus, Asian people rock. Natalia sucks.

Well there is Archie in LV, I suppose. Even though he gets like no screentime these days- he is SOOO much better than Bitchy Vista. VILE WOMAN!! Truly she is the most hated woman on the planet!!

I agree Calleigh is the height of awesomeness

I know that this has nothing to do with Natalia-bashing, but can I just agree here? Calleigh is now officially my favourite CSI EVER!

Frank in Payback was awesome, he dont take no **** from anyone but then Ryan had to come in and get her off the hook. It was soo her you can even tell its obvious, she hates the lab and everyone in it, she was rude to Calleigh who should have just smacked her one and basically was a smarmy so and so that doesnt deserve to be on the show.

Where did she come from??? Did I miss something??? One minute I'm cheering cos they've brought Valera back, next minute she's disappeared and this skinny, shiny woman with weird bug-eyes is running round getting shot at, stalking Ryan and apparently rolling round on the sofa with Delko. I did miss an ep a while back (the one where Ryan got a nail in the eye) - was she introduced then? Has she just appeared out of nowhere? Or was I busy yelling obscenities at Horatio and just missed the part where they said "oh btw Valera has run away from this madhouse and this was all we could get at short notice..."?

PS. Where indeed IS the Frank Tripp appreciation thread??

Here's a link to the Frank Thread. :)
Has she just appeared out of nowhere?
Natalia was introduced in the first episode of Season 4, 'From The Grave'. She was in most Season 4 episodes. If memory serves me correctly, she was only absent in 4 of them.

CraneFalconGCR said:
Frank in Payback was awesome, he dont take no **** from anyone but then Ryan had to come in and get her off the hook. It was soo her you can even tell its obvious, she hates the lab and everyone in it, she was rude to Calleigh who should have just smacked her one and basically was a smarmy so and so that doesnt deserve to be on the show.
Totally with you on that. I do like and respect the actress and all but.....the character's just soooooooo annoying. on a lighter note though, go Frank!!! :)

You know i'm surprised she hasn't tried going after Horatio.. :eek: she's already gone after Ryan and Eric... :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought of a theme song for her.
the new nelly furado song "Maneater" :lol:
21.gif

CSI_Chic said:
You know i'm surprised she hasn't tried going after Horatio.. :eek:

I think that if she did that, I'd be going after her myself, and not in a good way. I respect the actress, but the way that she plays the character is something else.

i like that song yes its fits into the role she plays in Miami.. hihi and maybe she will go after H ...

Nathalie_Emily said:and maybe she will go after H ...

I think she should stick to chasing Eric and Ryan. Leave the boss alone. I'm pretty sure that would upset not only me, but alot of other people. :eek:

As an avid Eric fan, I gotta say: STAY. AWAY, EVIL WOMAN!

Seriously, Adam and Eva have the worst chemistry ever. It's awful, awful, awful. I know Ryan/Calleigh fans want Eric with Natalia because they don't want Eric/Calleigh or Ryan/Natalia, but the Eric/Natalia couplehood is one of the most ridiculous storylines that's ever disgraced this show. Watching Adam and Eva try to be sexy together is like watching the most horrible massacre in the history of man kind unfold before your very eyes. Let me put it this way: I watched a documentary on the Holocaust the other night, and it wasn't as painful as the Eric/Natalia story.

Oh and yeah, I know I love it when my boyfriend tells his friend that it's okay to have sex with me. That's SOOOOO romantic! Please. If she goes back to him I'll hate her even more, because it means she has no amount of self-respect. There's a lot of storylines the writers can re-visit and make realistic. Eric/Natalia isn't one of them. For God's sake, he celebrated when they broke up. Why would she wanna go back to him? Why would he wanna go back to her? Seriously, does not compute.

As of yet, she hasn't had an iota of chemistry with ANY of the men on the show. If they must hook her up with someone, let it be someone in the outter Miami circle. Or better yet, leave her alone. What is Natalia's obsession with jumping from penis to penis in short amounts of time?

That "Maneater" track is so perfect! Bitchy Vista really is one. I loathe her for her just playing Ryan and Eric off against each other, knowing that the two don't fully trust each other.

But I really loathed her when she was at her bitchy worst with Calleigh in "Payback". EVIL WOMAN!

tonight when we are watching miami, every time you see boa vista we should sing Maneater.. :lol:

laci said: I think she should stick to chasing Eric and Ryan. Leave the boss alone. I'm pretty sure that would upset not only me, but alot of other people. :mad:

I wash just guessing and cidding i dont know what the writers do but i also dont like her going after Ryan than rather Eric but it doesnt matter to me because i like the character she plays i can laugh about it and it doesnt make me mad its makes me curious and it put something more in the show.. :devil:

Haha omg, that so creepy. I was listening to Maneater and I totally thought of Boa before I read you guys did too!! :lol: :eek:

Back