The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

I saw the Full House pilot the other day, and I swear I've seen Snake wear the same outfit Grandma Tanner was wearing.

I can't believe she's getting her own episode. Definitely not watching that one. I'm so tired of her drama.

2. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

Speaking her orange tangarine colored shirt.. didn't she have white pants on too. Doesn't she know you don't wear white after labor day?? I know the south is really big into that.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Speaking of Orange- you think that Natalia slept with H and thus he makes her a CSI? lol

Oh and for the love of god: the mole storyline sucks! I really don't like Bitchy Vista one bit- but I wouldn't say I HATE her. Well, I do when she's trying to get with sex-on-a-stick Ryan!

4. midnight_tiptoes

I didn't think it was possible for her to piss me off any more than she already has, and yet she goes and surprises me. God, I hate her. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. Why is she always advertising the fact that her ex used to beat her up? Is there glory in that or something? Did I miss the memo?

And I'm sorry, but she just doesn't look like a CSI. She doesn't act like one, or behaves like one. She looks really, really, really stupid. You know? Some people just look stupid. She's one of them. Whenever she starts with the technicality, I laugh. I don't know if it's the writing or the acting or both, but the character is terrible.

God, why does she suck so much? Why must you put us through all this suckage? What did we ever do to you? Have mercy, Lord.

5. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

How do you think she got to be a CSI????? ;)

6. midnight_tiptoes

Oh, SNAP! I walked right into that one.

Seriously, just... ugh. Stop flirting with Eric. Every time they have a scene together, Adam looks constipated. Can't blame him.

7. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I was more like 'STOP FLIRTING WITH ERIC AND GO AWAY!'
    she drove me crazy last night that I was screaming at the t.v. :mad:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Im not so concerned about her flirting with Eric as Im not a huge fan of his, I just dont like her being anywhere near Ryan whatsoever!

I'd really like an explanation as to why she was made a CSI after BETRAYING the lab and her co-workers. But this being CSI: Miami, I'm really not sure we'll ever get on. And will she stop bleating about her ex-husband/boyfriend/sex buddy.... I REALLY DON'T CARE!!

Okay, it's official. I hate this woman and everything she stands for! Starting with her name right through to her betraying the lab and trying to get with Ryan. She might actually the most hateful character on TV!

9. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I haven't seen much of Boa Vista because i'm only on the early episodes of Season 4 here in the UK but i dont like her. I dont know what it is about her but in the episode "Shattered" i think? i really hated the way she was with Ryan and all "Can i watch". i was screaming at the T.V "No you can't you're not a CSI now get the (bleep) out."

I dont like her. Nuff' said.

10. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Why did they make her a CSI? I thought you had to be a police officer first and do patrol etc....I guess being a mole is the new pre-req for becoming a CSI. It sucks that she's in the credits (at least it's a quick flash shot) but it's all wrong that Tripp get's the same quick flash shot. That guy deserves normal screen credits.

Is every episode gonna have her refer to her abusive ex husband. It's a broken record already. Btw loved how Ryan was brutally honest with her last week when she stuffed up majorly.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Just watched "Payback" last night and could she be any more hateful? Sleeping with Delko and being bitchy with Calleigh? Stupid Bint! Bint I tell you! BINT! Her repulsiveness plumbs new depths!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: I know that feeling.

Well, I wasn't keen on her to start with, now 'Payback' has aired over here - god, I loath her, mainly do to with the scene she and Calleigh had. She's horrible.

I presumed (which was stupid of me) that when it was discovered she was the mole that she would've have been fired and would not appear in season 5 at all, let alone becoming a CSI. What the hell? Also, what is going on with her wardrobe? Please tell me that the orange and turquoise silk shirts are not the only item of clothing she has?

I will say this has nothing to do with the actress, last year I watched a film called Remembrance which she started in and I thought she was really good.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I actually think Eva La Rue is a very good actress because she's acted so well as to provoke THIS reaction from the fans! Good on her!

But I'm sorry Bitchy Vista is just VILE! Not only does she sleep with Delko but then from what I can understand plays on the fact Ryan likes her too! She attempts to come between CaRWash! UNFORGIVEABLE!!!

Words used to describe her last night during "Payback": Rancid, Vile, Bint, Cow, Slapper, Trollop & Twit!

14. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

The other day i was going through some unlabled dvds and came across some CSI:Miami eppys and one of them on there was the eppy where Ryan asked her out on a date to the boxing match thing.
    I was yelling at the tv, Hey dip ****, she's not worth it.
    oh i wanted to smack him..:lol: If he only knew then what he knows now..

15. midnight_tiptoes

I wonder if the writers added this character because they thought they needed a new Hispanic person in the cast. I'm all for Latinos getting work, but the character is just terrible.

If it were me I would've added an Asian character. Ever notice how there are NO Asians on CSI? What's that about? Plus, Asian people rock. Natalia sucks.