The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

sandersidle said:
Haha omg, that so creepy. I was listening to Maneater and I totally thought of Boa before I read you guys did too!! :lol: :eek:

it's perfect isnt it :p ;) :) :lol:

CSI_Chic said:
tonight when we are watching miami, every time you see boa vista we should sing Maneater.. :lol:

Totally awesome idea CSI_Chic! The song really does fit with her. Here are some other Bitchy Vista songs:

1. Promiscious- Nelly Furtado.
2. Thank You- Jamelia. (An ode to her ex-husband!)
3. Heartbreaker- Mariah Carey (Coz she is one!)

For those Clueless ones: :confused:
Maneater
Make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater
Make you buy cars make you cut cards
Make you fall real hard in love
She's a maneater
Make you work hard make you spend hard, make you want all of her love
She's a maneater
Make you buy cars make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all.......
:lol: Thats Boa Vista alright..

Shame there isn't a line about her being a complete cow! Then it would be Boa's theme! I. HATE. THAT. WOMAN!

Just when I thought I couldn't stand her any more, the writers turn her into a complete victim. Why do they need to do this? Do they think that we'll like her if she becomes a poor, little defenseless woman?

Give me a break. I've seen lots of Mary Sues before, but Natalia has to be the worst.

I hate how they made Ryan look like an idiot in 'Death Pool 100'. So, are they going to make all the CSIs look stupid and make her seem like SUPER BOA just because since shes a CSI now she needs a fan base or something? :mad: That just makes me hate her even more. It's not gonna work on me. "United We Stand." :lol: :p

Im totally gonna sing that song everytime shes on the screen.

Man, I can hardly believe how much I hate BV and how, to the contrary, I'm falling for Eva (I just love her eyes). Why does her character have to be so stupid and annoying? I've just rewatched Silencer and the sweetish scene with Eric totally made me sick... Not to speak about when Ryan told Eric he had thought of asking her out. Heck, I realized there are a lot of things my brain has automatically decided to remove to make my life easier. :rolleyes:

Get her out she's getting in the way of eric calleigh and she is the leak that IAB put in the lab. Thats it whenever she comes on screen on CSI play maneater as loud as you can definately. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: and besides in one of the episodes it looks like Calleigh is gonna slap her one and I was screaming at the tv go on Cal give her something to think about but it never happened why didn't it happen. :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused:

OMG I was watching 'Shattered' and Ryan WINKED at Boa. I think im going to throw up.

Im totally gonna chear!

Boa Vista disgusts me. She thinks she can come in here and change everything like this. And why do ppl like her?!?! I just finished watching shattered also.

It's tourture when watching old eppys... especally when ryan is flirting or even eric
Bleck !!! I want to reach through the tv and smack them both :lol:

i will beat that man,, no kidding but i dont like it but i wanna no the story about Natalia..

Back