The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

hahahaha Frank..id really like to see her be like...hey Frank wanna go out sometime? to like Spanish restling? ( ha :p) and then Frank would be like...hell no :D

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ROTFF

I love this thread, I feel so at home here.

I really hated the whole cold case thing, just didn't fit in. Then she brought the soap on the show, doing Delko, baby drama, then YES she flirted with Ryan and went out with him just to piss Delko off. OK I had to back space and erase what I wrote. I'm out of here before I get in trouble.
    I just have a bad feeling about this season with her and Ryan.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

omg she went out with ryan to piss off delko....what the hell..i cant believe she used him like that! ryan doesnt deserve to be treated like that! ok now i reallly realllyy hate her which is alot considering i already hated her like sooo fricken much. :mad:

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Yeah, she did. Ryan was basically a pawn to make Delko jealous. Poor Ryan! :( And grrrr! I can't stand her one bit. :mad:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow Sandersidle sorry I gave you that news and made you flip, but yeah it totally looked like it to me that she only went out with Ryan to piss him off. Which I really didn't mind cause that meant she really wasn't into Ryan and if they got together I would have puked. GOsh I hope they don't get together this season.

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

THEY'RE NOT COMING TOGETHER. You hear me? NOT! I will fly to Los Angeles and *fill in way to punish* Ann Donahue! :devil: Yes all the way from Holland. How I'm going to pay, I don't care. They're not coming together, end of story. :D

She dated Ryan to:
    1. Make Eric jealous.
    2. Get information out of him.

In season five Ryan will:
    1. Totally ignore her
    2. Hate her
    3. Not trust her.

There's no shipper's thread for Ryan/Natalia. Doesn't that say anything? Hello TPTB: BIG MISTAKE! :eek: :rolleyes:

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

You mean big mistake to let her date Ryan... And im going with you to punch Ann Donahue!!! Lets make a list who is coming after her.. hihi...
    Yes im flying also from Holland so we can also see the rest than...

Great idea.. :D

8. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Not that I care that much about Ryan/Natalia, but...Dutchie, Nathalie_Emily..can I fly with you two? I wanted to go to LA for a long time and to hunt on Ann D. is something I'd like to do anyway, so. ;)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hey my family has airmiles so it makes the flight cheaper..i can lend all you guys some and i will meet up with u in LA. :D

ya actually even though i hate how she used him its better that she didnt actually like him...does ryan know that she used him...he better or im gonna break into the csi set and if ryan is talking to natalia (for a scene or w/e) im gonna run and say " SHE USED YOU TO GET CLOSE TO DELKO DONT TALK TO HER! and then jon will be like..she has point. ryan isnt stupid...i want him to ignore her :devil: haha oh how my mind wonders :D

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I know you are all joking in here, and believe me, I am also not at all happy with Ann Donahue either for many, many reasons, but please refrain from threatening violence towards her, even in jest, as she is a real person.

Thanks. :)

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I don't HATE Natalia...I HATE Stetler.
    I don't LIKE Natalia either...I LIKE Ryan and I LOVE Horatio. H=Hot stuff!!! (whistles at thought of Horatio)
    I don't feel anything for Natalia except feeling like she's an unnecessary character. To me, all she seems to do is take up space and steal screen time from Horatio, Eric, Calleigh, Ryan, Frank, Valera and, much as I HATE him,>>>Stetler. I liked the show BETTER without Natalia and, a little brutal honesty here, I wouldn't miss Natalia one little bit if she left or was wrote off. I agree with everyone else here about them putting Natalia in the field. In fact, if they do...I'm taking my fan loyalty to CSI: NY and let CSI: Miami rot in the ratings. "Rot in the ratings" is my way of saying "Have a HUGE drop in ratings." Would serve them right for adding Natalia in the first place and giving all of us something else about season 4 to gripe about.
    Anyway...That's my opinion, my 2 cents worth, my p.o.v. (point of view).

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

There is a Ryan/Natalia thread. It's at Shipper Central somewhere.

The best part was: Eric totally didn't care.

Natalia/Anyone was painful. Well, at least Togo acted like he was somewhat into it, and he said in real life that he finds Eva hot. Adam looked like he wanted to shoot himself in the mouth every time there was an Eric/Natalia scene. It was awful, awful, awfully painful to watch. I actually was embarrassed for them. Just bad acting all around.

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Wait, wait, there is? Well then I must have overlooked it "by mistake" Not that I would want to visit it.

Lucy, sorry again...*shames even more* :(

I could actually watch Eric/Natalia scenes without throwing up. Except the baby one. :eek:

14. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

eric and natalia were ok in the beginning, like when they were just flirting, and you didn't really know what was going on, but once the fact that they were in the relationship actually came out and started drama i wanted to shoot myself. it was so bad. absolutely god awful

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It was always bad for me. They had no chemistry whatsoever. Honestly.

I think we should form some sort of open arena and have Natalia fight a grizzly bear. Natalia vs Bear. Who would win?