Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Nick too, I just got bored and typed in George's birthdate (March 1) the year is 1967, just in case someone didn't know :D! He's a whole 17 years older than me, but I don't give a hoot, he's still hot and I won't Woo (does anyone even use that word anymore), anyone over 17 years older than me? :lol: Well back to the topic, let me get off of who I'd woo, that didn't sound too good :rolleyes:! Just look at who has the same birthday!

Roger Daltrey - The Who! He was the one on Living Legend, that's weird, I think!

My husband is 18 years older than me, so GE is actually within my criteria! Nothing wrong with an older guy!!

No there is not :D actully all my crushes,loves are older, don't know why, but don't want to date any 'Boys', need real men :D Like George :D

Sorry snowed in, going crazy :lol:

I've never dated anyone younger than me...must be cuz we are both 5'10" NSF2...we just need "men" in our lives!

McStokes said:
My husband is 18 years older than me, so GE is actually within my criteria! Nothing wrong with an older guy!!

you go girl! see, george is only 19 years older than me and i find it perfectly acceptable! :D :lol: all he needs to do is meet me and he will discover i am the one hes been waiting for :D stop throwing things at me! :p i promise to share...a little bit...

yeah he's 19 years older than me too, but I don't care :D

the man I wind up marrying will most certanly be older then me, if not by 19 years, then by 2 :)

Yeah, but we know from Stalker that he has a thing for redheads...and since I'm 5'10" and have lovely red hair and green eyes...I think he'll want me!!! (hee hee!)

I see, this is the timealmost every one is in here, early... for me :lol:

and George is a hottie, he will always be, and I hope to some time meet him... if not marry, just say hi :D

oh I think cabin fever is getting to me... no it's just the usual George fever :lol:

I'm 5'3" so I'll just snuggle nicely into his arms. It's seems that I'm the shortest here as well as being the oldest :)

age means nothing when youre one of the girls :D
im an inch taller than george, hopes hes not self conscious about the height thing :lol:
McStokes ill give you the green eye thing, as i have them myself, but i think he just hasnt met the right brunette yet :p

Yeah, age and height won't matter to George. I'm sure he's open minded. :D

That said, I'm pretty sure I'm the perfect height and age for him, and I'm willing to dye my hair if he insists...Did I mention I also do laundry and I'm a good cook! :lol:

I'm willing to fight ya for him! I actually love to clean!
Oh! And I'm related to Sam Houston...the founder/governor of the "first republic of Texas" so maybe that will score me some brownie points with our fine Texan. He wouldn't have a state if it wasn't for my family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back