Tennis

CSIgrad said:
unfortunity, tv dont really show a lot of tennis unless it's a grand slam...i'm trying to go to the US open again this year...tickets on sales soon

That is very cool! Visiting the US Open would be awesome but I guess I need to save up big time to ever get there :D
Well, at least I'm closer to Wimbledon and I'm determined to get there once!

Hormiga said:
Nadal won at Montecarlo. :)

nadal.jpg
i watched that :D

Joy22 said:
CSIgrad said:
unfortunity, tv dont really show a lot of tennis unless it's a grand slam...i'm trying to go to the US open again this year...tickets on sales soon

That is very cool! Visiting the US Open would be awesome but I guess I need to save up big time to ever get there :D
Well, at least I'm closer to Wimbledon and I'm determined to get there once!

ooohhhh...i so wanna go to the Wimbledon, i live in nyc, so going to the US Open has become a regular thing to do

i have a question, i think Wimbledon is open to the public now, how do i go about getting tickets?? does anyone know?

Nadal won the Barcelona Open/Godó Trophy.
He has surpassed Bjorn Borg's clay-court record of 46 wins in a row. :D

nadalgodo.jpg

Good for him, I love Rafa. He's is such a sweet guy and a joy to watch on gravel. He's also hot :devil:

OOooh... Jarkko is now 16th on ATP list :eek: Made Finnish tennishistory. It even got in the main news :lol:

Yay! The thread's been bumped.

I was actually laughing my ass off in Monte Carlo. I can't believe I screamed, "Finally!" when Rafa won. I think I'm starting to turn away from Feds. :lol:

And I agree on the lack of coverage of tennis. Did you know that all these years, ESPN has been showing the Spelling Bee instead of the French Open? Which is funny that I'm complaining because I'm a contestant...

Rafa is really impressive and i hope he'd win Roland this year again.
Did you know that all these years, ESPN has been showing the Spelling Bee instead of the French Open?
In France it's a bit the opposite,for the French open they start broadcasting at 11AM till 9PM .I'm a tennis addict so i don't mind ;)

oh wow, a tennis thread! I'm really excited about Roland Garros...it's too bad I can't stay over here in the UK longer so I could travel to France and watch it! Besides, I think they'd show Roland Garros on TV here more and at a time when I'm actually awake than back in the States :p

I am planning on rooting for Rafa as well this year...I love watching him play...I like how he fights for every point and his intensity on the court.

Finally a tennis thread! :)Well i'm really excited too, the french open is the grand slam i prefer.Last year i went to Roland Garros for 2 days and it was great! :D...I hope it 'll be a Rafa/Federer finale, maybe Safin's gonna do something this year :D.

erm... it has been there quite a while, just had been dropped few pages back :lol:

Back