Tennis

Ljubicic can't hold the whole thing by himself. Ancic was hurt, and other guys are just in that rang. Ah, well...

I know :( I badly wanted to see Ancic play. Did he play in Miami?

ETA: US just won against Chile

CSI3Snickers said:
I know :( I badly wanted to see Ancic play. Did he play in Miami?

I think he played Miami, I thought he was injured while training for the Davis Cup in Croatia, after coming back from Miami. It's unfortunate that he wasn't there but I'm not to bummed. Argentina-Australia makes for a very good Davis Cip semi-final. I'm looking forward to that! And yeah, my guy is still in the race, even though he lost to Ljubicic, that counts too :lol:

Argentina is hosting Australia in the semis. That is so awesome.

The semis is on September, right?

So it's Russia vs. US and Argentina vs. Australia. Not bad.

CSI3Snickers said:
So it's Russia vs. US and Argentina vs. Australia. Not bad.

Not bad? I think it makes for awesome semi-finals. I means we get to see Hewitt-Nalbandian, which is always good stuff and Safin-Roddick, drool... :lol: Not bad at all.

Meanwhile, this week gives us two tournaments without Feds there. I love that, it means that we actually get to see other people win for a change. :D

Oh yeah, I'd totally tape the Nalby-Hewitt match. MM-hmm. And Argentina's hosting it this year...so...table's turned.

And Roddick-Safin is sooo eye candy. I didn't wanna say anything.... ;)

CSI3Snickers said:
And Roddick-Safin is sooo eye candy. I didn't wanna say anything.... ;)

Don't worry, I said it already :lol: Come on, two guys like that playing against each other, that's HOT! ;)

LOL yeah! The next tourney is clay court, right? The on in Houston? I don't think Feds is playing there, so someone's free to step up. :lol:

Yeah, Roddick is actually there with another favorite of mine, Tommy Haas. God, he's a cutie and he plays well too :)
I hope one of the two pulls through and wins the tournament!

CSI3Snickers said:
Is it the lack of coverage? Or interest?

Both, I guess.
Anyway, I just wanted to bump this tread up since I'm stoked that Nadal won today! First of, I love Rafa but next to that this is the second title he had won from Federer this season. A real competitor who can actually harm him is just what we need. I love it! :D

I love tennis, but I don't usually get to watch the tournaments since they show it pretty late. But I always try to watch Grand Slams though.

P.S. Nadal is a great player :D

Nadal won at Montecarlo. :)

nadal.jpg

I do exactly the same, I try to watch the Grand Slams and I look at the scores every week after a tournament is done.

PS: Yes, he is! :)

unfortunity, tv dont really show a lot of tennis unless it's a grand slam...i'm trying to go to the US open again this year...tickets on sales soon

Back