Tennis

I thought Nadal was doing well in one point... oh well, I'm not following it so much, just hear when Jarkko has played, like now in Miami.

CSI3Snickers said:
What do you guys think about the challenge systems?

I still don't know what to think of it! It kinda takes some of the excitement out of the game. For instance, can you imagine Marat not arguing over a point so much? I for one think that is the funniest thing in the world. But, it does make the game fair for everyone. So I'm still a bit undecided about the whole system.

Nadal on "The Museum of Wax".(Wax sculptures scare me...). :lol:

267238-945557-317-238.jpg

I absolutely love tennis, I just don't like watching it. Just because I like it though, doesn't mean I can actually play it. lol. I practice everyday at it however.

Hormiga said:
Nadal on "The Museum of Wax".(Wax sculptures scare me...). :lol:

It seems like Rafa is scared of his sculpture too! :lol: He doesn't look to happy standing next to it. Poor thing! Every time I see Rafa I always want to hug him :D He is that cute!

the wax figure remind me of an article i read saying how everytime when they take a picture of a tennis player on court, they have to take it when they are hitting a shot, with their hair flying all over the place and mouth all open and twisted, like why cant they take one between points so that they look halfway decent...i thought it was kinda funny

I read that Sampras said something about Federer in today's paper. I just hope Sampras takes Federer on and beats him. Besides, Sampras is the one who's currently representing the Greeks along with Marcos B so naturally I would cheer him on :).

Sampras played an exibition match yesterday and he talked about Feds. He said that he would have been able to put pressure on him, that he would have given him real competition and he's right. I don't think he would have won every match they ever played but Pete would have given Roger the competition that is lacking in the game today.
Anyway, I actually stayed up last night watching Pete's match online because I had to, he's my tennis hero. I loved seeing him play again and him being so relaxed and happy. I missed him on the tennis court and it was good to see him back out there, short as it was. :)

Federer won!!!! And what an amusing way to win. A net point! :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel bad that Ljubicic had to lose that way, but, what can you do?

Poor Ivan. He simply can't beat the guy. It must be frustrating. :D

I'm watching the Davis Cup right now, too.

Blake LOST?!?! WTF?!? I was so sure he'd win straight sets, since he bageled him in the second set. Wow. That match is so full of controversy.

I think he kinda got a litle excited and rushed.

I think the champ is either gonna be Russia, US, or Australia.

I want Argentina to win since 'my' Nalby is on the team but this year I'm voting for Russia to.

Yeah, Argentina actually has a good chance of winning. To be honest, I really wanna see an Argentina-Australia semis because of what happened last year.

Yeah, Argentina won...well, Ljubicic can't hold the whole thing by himself. Ancic was hurt, and other guys are just in that rang. Ah, well...

I watched Finland playing and awww... Jarkko kicked ass :D Tho the Irish dude wasn't so highly ranked.

Back