"Tell Tale Hearts" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Sep 25, 2011.

1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I know, right? :( I felt horrible for her. Thinking that that scene was the start to her send-off got me really depressed...

2. byline

byline CSI Level One

Watching it with hubby this afternoon, I liked this episode a lot more on second viewing. A lot of things made more sense to me. So, now I'm feeling pretty hopeful about the rest of the season.

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

To make the anguish worse, all the efforts Catherine put into making it in a man's world were washed away by careless men and now a man is back in charge. She must know that there is almost no chance she will ever be supervisor again.
    LaSquisita

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Well. All this Cath talk makes me depressed, even if Marg and Ted killed it in the final scene with less that 10 lines. =(

:lol:

LaSquishta, you make a good point. there were so many emotions playing in that final scene, and yours makes a lot of sense.

5. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

This episode definitely echoed some of the earlier seasons particularly season 1 blood drops. I have to say that i havent yet warmed to the new series. Its nice to see a few epiodes that arent as dark as the langston storylines but for me the focus on catherine and D.B gets on my nerves, i'd rather see more of sara and nick. although it is clear that this series is supposed to be more team focused than other recent series i feel that until nick, sara and greg get as much screen time as D.B and catherine that wont be fully achieved. Im looking forward to the rest of series 12 tho, particularly next episode which i believe is quite focused on sara and im looking forward to seeing the rest of the lab rats particularly henry in his new role.

6. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I watched it again and it was even better the second time :)

Tho the one thing I forgot to mention...they already did Strangers on a Train. Season 3 episode A Night at the Movies. This episode was done greatly, it just erked me that they already did that and it was brilliant then. Oh well what can ya do now lol.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Scheduled to repeat Wednesday, 12/28. :)