Tell Me Who, Who

I totally would love to see more David!!!!! Teensy bit of a crush, here! :) He's great! I love the humor...gotta have humor when you're always dealing with the dead!
More Bobby would be great as well. Balistics Bobby is cool! His appearances tend to be some of my favs. Love the way he interacts with the other characters! It's almost buddy-like at times.
Even though i don't know his name...i'd love to see more of the questionable documents guy, too.
It would be fun to see the biowaste clean-up guy - he was entertaining. And seriously, one would think we'd see him more due to his line of work.
I could stand more of Jacqui, too. Love her dry humor!

All the usuals really! Archie, Bobby, Lady Heather, Terri, Hodges (funtain water, *snigger*).... All the minor characters that make CSI so special!! :)

(and more Greg please!)

I'll have to echo the hands down favorite here and say Archie... but I also would like to see the guy who played Travis Watson (a lab tech, who told Cath about peeing on his hands while playing ball to toughen them up) come back again. He was so intense looking.

Oh! OH! And Toby Arcane! The bloody magician from Abra Cadaver. He was awesome!! "You should see my nudes, Grissom." Heh.

And then there's Ellie Brass... would love to see her come back and make a little peace with her father. Brass could use a little love in his life.

And I think that's it.. for now. ;)

i want more DAVID, DET. VARTAN, BOBBY, and HODGES!

i actually think Archie has had some good screen time last season already.

and yeah..Ellie Brass is a good one!

Hodges..did i miss an ep. this season that led to most of you guys hating him??? i think he`s neuroticly funny/cute! and i LOVE BOBBY`s ACCENT! haha :lol:

It's a shame they killed off Lockwood, I liked that character. I do have to agree with Dynamo, they should have a recurring villian, sort of like what Murdoc was to MacGyver. One who Grissom almost catches, but keeps getting away, annoying Grissom to the end.

Oh, and Archie's screen surname, as I remember, is Johnson; Kao is his real last name. Hmm, Archibald Johnson, doesn't sound Asian....

Sorry, but would someone be able to sedn me a pic of Hodges, becauase i totally forgot who he is and what he looks like! :confused: :(

I would like to see an episode through the eyes of the supporting cast, kind of like what they did with Babylon 5 in that episode.. I really don't remember the name. I think it'd be really cool to have an episode with no regular cast and have Conrad (I love to hate him), Hodges, and others only.

I would love to see more of Archie and Super-Dave! :D

I just love how Nick calls Dave as Super-Dave. Loved that purse scene in Crow's feet. Cute!

And of course, more Archie scenes. He's hot. :D

I want to see the dead walk-I want to see Paul milander return and really mess with grissoms head more than the blue paint killer did or the doctor did in the season 4 ep "Butterflied"
I would also love to see an episode where David does more than take a liver temp, and report what he sees at the scene or works with Dr Robbins, maybe a body of a friend, or have him do an autopsy on his own. Also I would like to see an episode about Dr Robbins something for him to do other than autopsy people.
Another character i would like to see developed is Archie, I think he needs to be realized as more than just a support character.
What I do think is cool about CSI verses other CSI's is that you see the lab techs a lot and they are always the same and they occur a lot.
One other character I think would be cool to bring out a litle more is Richie the gun tech, he can be seen on the season 4 ep "Homebodies"

Definitely Archie and Bobby...and that one tech who Sara called a Geek..lol Part of me almost wishes that Greg was still in the lab...him, Archie and Hodges could have been similar to the "Lone Gunmen" on the X-Files. hee hee :lol:

Cheers for my signature!! I love all the little characters on CSI!!!!

They're so funny and definately make the show better.

I'm forgetting so many though, Ronnie from QD, the other shift's ballistics guy, (Although Bobby D is totally awesome!)

Funny moment with Bobby was in the one where Nick had to find the distance the bullet travelled so Cath helped out in the lab with the gel. "12 inch penetration" and the little childish grin. So priceless. :lol:

i would say Bobby D!! i like him!!

Yes more of him! and Archie yes but i can't look at him in the same way anymore cos one of my cousins told me he played a blue power ranger at some point!

And i thought of him in his blue lab coat and cracked up laughing

Back