Tell Me Who, Who

Archie's real last name is Kao. Actually, his real name is his screen name too... Archie Kao. Anyway, that's not a Filipino last name. Bleh, who am I to talk, I'm Filipino and my last name is Tan (Chinese).

The "Asian Pride" that you guys are referring to is stupid, but that's another subject. LoL.

Anyway, I'd like to keep seeing David Philips on the show too. His character has funny / dry wit in a sense and all the CSIs seem to really like him.

From what I've heard about season 5 (which I will be catching up with any day now... sigh) I'm under the impression that Nick is a recurring character I want to see more of! :p

LMFAO one would think that, hopefully they get it all underway and everyone gets their screen time back, thing is when George and jorja both got hired back, they went back to the same contract, while the others took the small raise and more air time. *Shrug*
BUT again hopefully with this split they get everyone back on equal footing again.

Some good suggestions already- like Bobby, Terri and Archie. But I have to add Det. Vartann (hot,hot) :)

I could also go for some more Mia(cool) and Hodges(evil funny).

HOWEVER! I only want increased airtime for the above on the condition the team merges and Gil/Nick/Sara/Warrick gets more airtime too!

How about if each of the "main" characters, and non-main character have the same amount by being in the one sceen together.

Example- Grissom goes into the Lab and talks to Mia while waiting results to finish.
The thing is with the team split Grissom, sara, nick, warrick, catherine, greg having equal time is gonna take some time to equal out.

BUT this has nothing to do with who gets equal time on screen as it is about say each week we would like to see the team go to, to see more of.

Bobby and Vega.

I just love Bobby. He brings such a gentle charm to the show.

Vega has grown on me. I like his chemistry with Nicky, and I am intrigued to learn more about the character's background.

I'd like to see more of Bobby, Archie.... (and I can't believe I'm saying this....) and Hodges. As much as the man annoys me, he kind of grows on you, like some sort of baterial fungus. LOL.

Posted by alf:
Archie's real last name is Kao. Actually, his real name is his screen name too... Archie Kao. (Chinese).
Actually, Archie's screen name is Archie Johnson. Archie Kao is just the actors name.

I would like to see Bobby Dawson more, I think he's a cool dude.

I'll reiterate my previous statement: I want more Bobby!

Also, I'd like to see Lady Heather come back into the picture, shake things up.

Posted by lament:
Also, I'd like to see Lady Heather come back into the picture, shake things up.

Yes I would love to see Lady Heather too!
jumpsmiley.gif
She's just a fascinating character. :)

...My mother thinks Hodges is sexy and she wants him to be in the opening credits now...

*rocks back and forth in a corner*

I'd like those vampire girls from "suckers" to be back :lol: Have Greg try to flirt with them lol. Just a random thought.

Back