Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Good luck!

I used to have one as a catalogue deliverer (don't laugh), but the pay really sucked, so I quit. I'm currently trying to get my act together and apply at a couple of local video stores.

hey i'm new here. so this is a thread for csi fans who are teenagers? that's cool cuz i'm a teenager! yay.

so does anybody have a myspace. if so post the link. mine is in my signature.

~Lizzy

Ah yes, for teenagers fans. I don't quite fit to that category but... well, you know why I have to be here :lol:

Ah, for MySpace, there is actually MySpace thread where people can put their...MySpace links.

HI!
Im 15(turning 16 in Dec)
I cant get a job till im 16 and all my friends live in a lil town were they all know eachother..so they have jobs :(

I have a retarted job but meh, it pays the bills and it's pretty fun! But there's no way I'll do it for the rest of my life...I appiled for a bunch of schools and I'm hoping to get into Universty of Lethbridge! I want to sing...but it's something real hard to reach.

I started working in a public library when I was 16 as I managed to get work experience there when I was 15, so guess it kind of gave me an advantage when applying for the job.

I always remember, people always said to me 'so do you want to be a librarian when you leave school?'. Me: *shocked* 'Erm...no. I just do it to get a bit of money' :lol:

I'm interested to know, what different ages you are allowed to get part-time in different countries? I think here in Britain it's 15 for some jobs, but 16 for most (though not totally sure).

In the UK you can get a paper route by as early as 14, and you can be an actor at any age, but there are stict guidelines all parties involved have go by, the younger you are, the more restrictions there are.

Here the limit is 14. For dangerous job it's 18. You cannot even mown law with anything that has some kind of motor if you are 18. It has too big risks.

It's strange because in age of 15 you can start to work for farmers. See, here towns pay salary for people who replace you (farmer) when you need a sickday or go to vacation.
Even farming has been considered the most accident-y job.

I'm in a predicament.....

I really like this boy and I don't know how I should tell him, he's never alone, so that plan is out of the hat, and I don't know if he likes me back, I also don't want to embarrass him by walking up to him and all his friends and say, "I fancy you" then walk off. His friends used to ask me all the time, "Do you fancy ****?" English class and Science class, they would always ask me that same question, and I always said no because it got irritatating and if I didn't, they'd make a big deal of it and rumours would cross the school. I don't know if this means he likes/d me, but I kept saying no, until one day I said, "yes-well, I used to." Then the questions stopped. Hmmm, I think I'm really stupid on this one because I don't understand, maybe you other teenagers can help me out here.

Do ask me on love advice. I'd LOVE to help you, but I've managed to screw up every chance i've had with a guy ...

First : do I know him? Give me a hint if I do.
Now, I'm no expert, I say just try and strike up a conversation on a GOOD day. After a few days it is natural to drop in that you want to go on a date with him. If he responds well. If he doesn't....
I'm babbling. I'll try and make sense later... :D

hey all! how are y'all going?!

i'm going to a formal tomorrow night and i'm kinda nervous caus i've never mean to a formal before! *dies* i love my dress though! and of course there will be the after party... with lots of alcohol... this should be interesting!...

hope life is all good with y'all!

Back