Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

CatherineWillows said:
At least you have an excuse for not leaving :p. I get in crap when I don't go out Friday night with anyone cause "I live a dull life." I'm just always so tired, and right now stressed! Final Exams are stressful, this week was studying, next week is writing the tests. But sorry to hear that you're grounded Reeble, being grounded always does suck, especially when you have nothing to do.

Aww, I know what you mean, CW. Sometimes I just don't feel like going out either. It sucks that you get in crap though. Don't they get that you're tired and stressed? Pfft.

How are your exams going so far?

And sorry to hear about you not being able to go to the mall, ilovegrissom.

That sucks. I hope you feel better, :)

If anyone ever needs to vent to someone, I'm just a pm away, and best of all, I won't baby you, because I know how much life sucks, so feel free to vent to me if you like.

My Vent:

I'm just hating all the complicatedness that comes with being 17.

Honestly, I think this year has been the hardest year ever.

My friends, the peope who are supposed to love me, treat me like a disposable person. They never tell me anything, and what they DO tell me is lies. AND they never call me when they're supposed to.

I hate being 17. I wish that being a teenager didn't come with stpid friends, stupid mood swings, stupid growth spurts, stupid teachers, stupid grades, and stupid EVERYTHING.

I have to suffer through one more year of high school, because I have no money for college, so next year I'm going to be all alone. Right now, being a teenager sucks for me.

Agreed, being a teenager is all blah. I'm just really angry all the time, and I really suck at getting it out. What I do is hold it all in and then I break down and throw things and cry and just spaz right out. I'm just mostly angry with my parents, they've always treated me so unfairly...they started accusing me of stuff that never happened, and when I tried to explain they wouldn't listen. And it makes me mad that they only let me see my little sister 1-3 times a month. And ahh!

And well studying for exams is so hard. I can't focus, I have so much going on with life right now, it's insane. But I know I'll pass, because the past 3 months I actually paid attention in class.

Awwww, you'll get through it, and ahem YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE! lol We don't lie to you! haha This year was a hard year for me too, I have 10 girls that are in my group, and we have a lot of fun, but with ten girls, comes BIG BIG drama. We had three girls crushing on the same guy this year (thank god I wasn't in that mess) And we had another flip out for no reason, and it caused a huge contraversy.

My finals? They are going horribly. I studied three hours for bio, and got a 75. WHAT THE HELL?!?! The one thing I'm glad about, is that I passed math. I'm mathmatically retarted, and I'm happy that I passed.

Being a teenager does really suck. It's hard! Not only is it stressful, it's annoying. Having people look down on you thinking *stupid kids* and having ppl older than you underestimating you just because you are younger than them. Has anyone else noticed that you have to be at least 23 to engage in an intelligent conversation, otherwise, they just ignore you!

Example: My family has a family website, and one day, I wrote about how my dad was being a complete jerkoff. My dumbass aunt tells me that I'm not greatful for what I have! She thinks that she's smarter than me and can tell me that I sould be greatful for what I have and don't take it for granted. I wrote her a nice long note back saying that I am greatful for the things that I have, and then she apologized in the next one. My family is still talking about it to this day, and they are talking about how I express myself so well through writing. That's why I'm such a good poet!

Okay, sorry for rambling, I have to go back to the fanfic thread now before Lauren hunts me down!

Being a teenager would be easier for me if I could have changed more gradually.

My parents and I assumed that I was going to be really short, because at the end of grade 9, I was BARELY 4'11. In the next year and a half, I grew to my current height of 5'10. I gained and then lost a lot of weight, and now I've gianed some of it back. I look like the same person, but all of a sudden I can see over everyone's heads and I'm getting called an "Amazon".

I also seemed to get boobs all in the same year, it was like(as Bill Engval says) "Happy 16th birthday, POOF, there they are!" So I totally changed in every way in like, a year.

School is killing me too, but yeah, I feel like I should wait until tommorow to vent about that, or at least wait a few minutes, because I need to cool off a little. If I say it all now, I'll write a lot of things I don't mean.

i failed my ceramics final.
i'm retarded.

...agreed being a teenager sucks. being a teenager without a car sucks even more. but in general i hate this age. i hate mood swings...like the other day i started crying at this dog food commerical. WTF?! i hate going out but i hate staying in to because then my parents flip out at me for not cleaning my room (which i never understood in the first place b/c its like its my room why do they care what it looks like?) or watching too much tv so they like make me go outside in the rain.
and theres nothing to do in Portland oregon in the summer...i don't even think it is summer here... its like 60 degrees out. *shiver*
grr.-zoe

Being a teenager without a car does suck. I start work at 12 PM (I know weird shift) but I have to leave by 11 to get the bus, then train, then another bus...it's very annoying.

And it's warm out today...and I REALLY want to wear a skirt, but I can't :(. because "it's against the work dress code" instead I get to wear ugly black pants, a Superstore t-shrit and a Superstore apron...woo hoo?

lol levon!! i wiodh i could work today with you!! thats the only time workk is actually fun! it is really warm out today and ahahahhahahahahhai am wearing shorts so blah!

being sa teenagee really sux! people are always alll like your to old to do this but way to you ng to do that its sooo fricken annoying!!!!

sandleissocute: Please do not double post, that's what the "edit" button is for. You have almost 24 hours to edit a post, so please don't make 2 posts 5 minutes apart. I don't want to see you get mod-slapped.

I don't go out much, so my whole family's pushing me.
WTF, it's my life, I'll go out when I'll want to, not when you'll tell me to.
And I'm shy in real life so I have, like, way more good friends online.

life sucks.bad.and why has no one posted on here in like forever.im waaaay extremely beyond shy in real life.again, it sucks.and i hate everything.cept CSI.i miss it.and i want it to come back.and i want...well alot of things.but it'll never happen.anywayz yeah

Gaa, I haven't posted here in such a long time cause I kinda forgot about the thread :p...oops.

Hmm, well right now I'm okay with life but I used to REALLY hate my life, but meh, what's the point in hating your life? You might as well like it cause your stuck with it for a while.

no,i still think life sucks.i have no reason to like it even if i am stuck with it.ive hated my life for years now and ive been depressed.it sucks.and i still hate it and probably always will cuz nothing is gonna change ever.

Back