Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Awww I'm so sorry onenightstand. It sucks that it had to happen. I remember finally getting the courage to ask this popular guy whom I was head over heels with to slow dance with me. He said yes but after when I was looking for him he was dancing with some other girl. My friends and I got so pissed off and the jerk just laughed about it. I got over him in under a week I think but I'll admit it was hard. In high school I wasn't too popular with the guys but now that I'm in college things have changed for the better. I hope that jerk is getting what's coming to him though.

no guy is worth ur tears and when u find one that is he wont make u cry :D

ok thats my lil input for the topic... hahahahaha

na but seriously, guys... pfft... hu needs em..."what no nothing bout u dyl" :lol:

i have a child development class and we have to take a "baby think it over" home which is a doll that crys and records if you treat it badly and such...and im pretty sure i CAN wait for it. i don't want a fake baby crying at me.

thanks guys :) i really an trying to move on, it's just hard cause i have a lot of classes with him, so it's weird...

Screw that jerk...if he ever gives you any trouble tell him that I may have to come over and straighen up his ass :D

i have a child development class and we have to take a "baby think it over" home which is a doll that crys and records if you treat it badly and such...and im pretty sure i CAN wait for it. i don't want a fake baby crying at me.

Those things are SO FREAKING ANNOYING! I had to drag that sucker around for a few days awhile back. :rolleyes: I wanted to kick it so badly...then I realized that it would record it...

If you jam a ruler into the back of it, it won't cry...word to the wise.

OMG i think i would die i f i had to do that!! i once saw someone walking with one, and i was like whhhatt? its not real! but then i was like oohhh i understand....

ughh i have school tomorrow, i was lucky and didnt have school today :D

ahhh, i had to go back to school today... it wasn't too bad but we got lectured quite a bit about work because this is our final year... it's really quite scary... it was cool seeing all of my friends again today though and i have really good teachers for my subjects (well ,that i know of so far)...

i don`t like the school (HATE IT), and don`t have friends only known with general interest. but that don`t trouble me. i`m EGOIST !!!! can do what i want every time when i want it. this is the freedom for me, alone to Put restriction...

Back