Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

warning, dont go into the talkCSI awards thread, its gotten crazy, abc knows what im talking about, i wont mention names but ill say a mod has lost the plot

You didnt have to say it like that way. She hasn't lost the plot, just didn't agree with something there, that's all.

Anyway. I was babysitting my two cousins months months ago, they were meant to go to bed at 8 but I sent them to bed at 6. :lol: Gave me more time to watch tv...but the Tv didnt work! :eek: So I revised most of the night! :p That kinda sucked.

Ooohhh, religious education...*shudders* I'm afraid my teacher for that subject at school put me off it for life :p she was so smarmy and simpering...yes, she smiled way too much in a not-natural way...

*shudders again*

But congrats on your A*! That's fantastic! :) :D

Thank you! :) LOL! in a not-so natural way? lmao, in what way do you mean? :p

Oohh, she had this smile...big, pearly white teeth, but most of the time when she smiled it just looked so fake...because it didn't reach the eyes...like it was painted on or something *shudders*

*catches weird looks from everyone else* :lol:

I think you really had to know her to understand what I'm trying to get across :lol:

And guys, whilst I'm here...please, I do not want to see anymore comments in here about what happened in the awards thread yesterday. The matter is being dealt with, and it's not nice to talk about other posters behind their back. So please, let's forget about it and move on.

Thanks ;)

warning, dont go into the talkCSI awards thread, its gotten crazy, abc knows what im talking about, i wont mention names but ill say a mod has lost the plot

So you go and insult her here?
She was stating her opinion, even it was a wrong way.

How did babysitting go, ineverysunflower?

it was boring. they dont have a TV so i just sat there after i put the kid to sleep. then they decided to be late and not tell me and i didnt know how to contact them so yea it was kinda crazy. whatever i made 20 bucks thats all that i care about :lol:

OMG i had to sit through a movie with my friend and her bf, i was so mad :mad: but I got to watch Hoodwinked which was hilarious :lol: but neither of them talked to me at all....

I saw Hoodwinked on Friday! I went with a friend and after the movie was over she called me Twitchy and now my nickname is Twitchy for some odd reason. I can't talk that fast...when I don't have coffee :p

haha talk about akward :lol:

Yea, tell me about it... and this is not the first time it happpened. and if she told me she was bringing her "friend" I wouldn't have come, or brought my friend mike so we could make fun of them... but she told me when we were already there.... UGH!

i've never babysat in my whole life.i feel awkward around little kids for some reason.i've never even changed a diaper! :eek:

i've never babysat in my whole life.i feel awkward around little kids for some reason.i've never even changed a diaper! :eek:
The most i've done in that area is babysitting my little sisters when they were younger. still occasionally do it when my parents are out.

Back